Bathroom

Funny story:

(But first, a bit of context.)
So usually the bathrooms after school stay unlocked, but this year they started locking most of them after school. Which I find to be inconvenient if you actually need to use the bathroom after school, but I think they do this so people wouldn't be hiding in the bathrooms after school. (Idk why people go to the bathrooms as their after-school hangout place in the first place.) One of the bathrooms they lock after school is the one right by my dad's classroom. I thought I would be smart and change there for practice days, but they're locked by the time I get there.

So after school today, I went to my dad's classroom (where I normally stay after school) but he wasn't in there. I walked a bit further down the hallway to the bathrooms. Just for kicks, I pushed the door and it wasn't locked. Yay! No one else was in there either. I used the bathroom and then changed. As I was changing, I heard the door open, then a click. Oh no, they locked me in. I hurried up and finished changing, then washed my hands. I saw a lock on the inside, thank goodness. I twisted it and pulled the door. It didn't open. Shit. I kept twisting the lock, but it wasn't actually unlocking. The twisty thing just kept going in circles. Then I started getting nervous. How long would I have to sit in the bathroom until someone with a key came around?

I called my dad, who thankfully picked up. I explained the situation and he was already on his way back to his classroom, and he unlocked the door. I showed him that the twisty lock wasn't working.

Hahaha so that's the story of how I got locked in a bathroom for 5 minutes.