The 4th Chapter.

~Ben Drowned pov~

Kayden was hanging out with me, and we were playing video games. She kept getting angry because I always beat her. There is a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" Kayden yells. "Wait!" I say running after her. We were home alone, so only I was allowed to open the door. I ran down in front of her and beat her to the door. I open the door and there are some kids standing there. "Hello. Is Kayden here?" The girl asks. "Why do you care?" I say. "We want to talk to her." I look behind me to see Kayden hiding behind me. "Come in." I say, finally giving up. They come in and look at Kayden. She is wearing some clothes that Sally lent her. I close the door. We went up to my room and I let them in. Kayden goes to sit at my desk and the others stand in the doorway. I hear the door open and some arguing. "Masky and Hoodie at home." I say while Kayden runs downstairs. The other three follow me as I follow Kayden.

~James pov~

We follow the boy in green down the stairs to see Kayden hugging two men, one with a hood and one with a mask. They were followed by another guy with goggles and a mask. "Where did you guys go?" The boy in green asks. The man in the mask tries to get Kayden off of him. "We went to the store. And Toby would not stop bothering me." He says, glaring, or at least it seems, at the man behind him. Kayden finally let's go and walks over to us. "Who are these people?" Who I presume is Toby, said. The boy in green rubbed the back of his head. "They wanted to talk to Kayden. So I let them in." The man in the mask face palmed. "Ben.... You're not allowed to let anyone in." He says. The front door opens and Jeff walks in. He is wearing a different mask than when we first saw him. "Jeff!" Kayden yelled and ran into his arms. "Hey Kayden!" He said, not in the tone from when we met him, but in a softer tone. Kayden looks at us then motions us to follow her. She opens a door and goes in. We follow her in the room and see knives all on the wall. "Is this your room?" Carter asks while shivering. "No, it's Jeff's room. But I'm staying here until I can get my own room." Kayden replies while sitting on a bed. How many people live here?!

~Jeff pov~

It was really late, and I hadn't seen Kayden. I go into the room we share and see her on my bed, sleeping. I was about to wake her up, when I saw her bullies on her bed. I sigh deeply, I sit on the floor, trying to fall asleep. as you could probably guess, I can't close my eyes, which makes it a little difficult to sleep.

Time skip

I woke it to someone in the hall. What time is it? I look and see the girl gone. What exactly is she trying to do? I go into the hall to see the girl peeking into one of the rooms. God, why does it have to be Liu's room? I come up behind her. "You shouldn't be sneaking around." I whispered. She jumps and looks at me. "I was just looking around." She says quietly. I look at her and then in Liu's room. "Come on, he doesn't like visitors." I say while moving her away from the room. I quietly close the door and turn to see Liu behind me. "What are you doing?" He says while I start to walk to my room. "Well, this girl was trying to go in, so I am taking her away from your room." I say as he crosses his arms. "Are you-" "Bye Liu!" I whisper-yell and pull her to my room. I push her in then shut the door. I sigh, then look at the other sleeping kids. "You should go back to sleep, it's two in the morning." I say and she leans against Kayden's bed and falls asleep. I smile (I'm still wearing my mask) and sit up against the wall and fall asleep.

~Janet pov~

I open my eyes a little bit to see if Jeff is asleep again. I get up and leave again. I noticed a dog bed in his room, but haven't seen a dog. I go down the stairs to see the man in the mask on the couch. I can't tell if he's looking at me, but if he is, he doesn't show it. "What are you doing?" He says and I look at him. "I'm just looking around." He pulls out a cigarette and lights it. He then pulls his mask off. I watch him then he looks at me, and this time I can tell. "You should go back to sleep, it's really early." I nod and walk back upstairs. I hear barking in one of the rooms and I open the door. The boy in green, Ben, is sitting on a bed and a dog is at his feet. "Why are you in my room?" He says, while calming the dog. "I heard a dog, so I went to investigate." I say. "Well, get out of my room." He says, and I close the door and go back to Jeff's room. I go in to see Kayden trying to wake up Jeff. "Jeff, I can't find Janet!" She whispered. "Kayden! I'm right here!" I whisper. She sighs. "You can't do that! Something could have happened to you!" She says, forgetting to whisper. What could have happened to me?  

964 words. This one was somewhat difficult to write cause I feel like it's all over the place, even after editing. Anyway, as you know, no pictures or videos belong to me unless I say so. Have a great day or night!!!

-Ze tortoise 🙃

Edited May 27, 2022