UPDATE 1.3 - Jake's POV

Jake's POV

I left her with disgust. Napakakapal ng pagmumukha niya para ipaako sa akin ang bata. Pwedeng-pwede na talaga siyang mag-artista. I felt a tap on my shoulder and it's Bryan.

"Dude, you left her on that kind of state. Aren't you concern on her situation ? You know she's pregnant." Bryan told me.

"Seriously Dude? nadala ka ba sa paawa ng babaeng yun ? Beware she might target you next time." I laughed bitterly.

Grabe talaga ang babaeng yun pati kaibigan ko nadala niya. Tsk tsk. Kim just shook his head. I know he's not favor on how I treated her but he choose to be silent about it.
This is the reason why our friendship last long since we know what's privacy and personal matter is.

We were about to enter our cars when I noticed a familiar face.  It is a guy seems on panic with an unconcious woman in his arms and that woman that I am talking about is very familiar to me.

*Ha! so wala naman palang problema eh, pinanindigan naman pala sya ng lalakeng nakabuntis sa kanya ba't pa sya nagpapawa sakin? Gold Digger na selfish pa* I thought.

"Bry, who is he?" I asked Bry.

"Ah He is Lance Anthony Castro, BSBA din at taga kabilang section"

*smirks* Gold Digger ! I thought with a greeted teeth and started the car.

If you are wondering why I despise that Bi*ch so much.
I once loved her, yes you read it right. Mahal na mahal ko sya noon I was once an asshole but I changed because of her.

Everything went smoothly, until our outing came it was 1 month ago. Before our team building happened, I was happy because she gave herself to me and I am her first, I was the happiest man on earth that time, knowing that she's not some other girl I know.
I promised her that I'm going to be her first and last. I know it happened so quickly between us but those time, our feelings to each other mattered the most.

Until our outing came,
I SAW HER KISSING to that guy I've seen a while ago. At first, I can't believe it in my own eyes. Until I confirmed that it was really her and that Castro, I was praying and hoping that she'll pushed him but I was wrong she did not make a move to stop him. My mind was so crowded that time that I don't know what to do, I even don't have the courage to confront them.
I can't accept the fact that she's having an affair behind my back.
The moment I saw it I was a wrecked I run and went to a bar and drowned myself to death. That's why I don't think so na akin ang batang dinadala niya I really really doubt it.

Akala ko na sya na talaga eh, kasi iba siya sa lahat at sa babaeng unang minahal ko. All I thought hindi siya manggagamit but I was wrong, I felt so used.

Maybe she loved me because of my fame and money. Knowing her status, I guess it's enough to proved everything.

I really thought she's different but I was wrong. It was also a mistake of putting all my hopes on her. I hate her for betraying me, I hate her for playing with my feelings , I hate her for hurting me, I hate her for making me like a fool and I hate her because she let me fell for her in an instant.

I promised I won't forgive her. *smirks* wait and you'll see Sydney Kamille Demetrio I will let you taste the revenge of Tim Jake Lopez. Sisiguraduhin kong magdudusa ka sa panggagago mo sa akin.