➛03

"Ryujin?"

"How did you—" the girl's words got cut once again with her phone ringing.

"Hello unnie?" The girl answered her phone turning her back from the boy.

Beomgyu still can't believe his eyes. She just saw Ryujin, yes his Ryujin. The girl in his dreams, the love of his life.

"I'm sorry, what were you saying?" The blue-haired girl asked Beomgyu.

Beomgyu is still shocked that he can't speak.

"Umm I—Sir I need to go immediately. Mind continuing your question earlier" the girl said in a serious tone.

Beomgyu was still speechless and continued staring at the girl in front of him.

"Sorry sir, but I really got to go. Just ask other people. I'm sorry" the girl bowed and walked away.

"Wait!" Beomgyu shouted but the girl didn't hear it.

Shit He cursed and tried following her. There were so many people in the bridge that he is losing the sight of the girl.

"Ryujin wait!" he called once again.

...

After minutes of roaming around hoping to find "Ryujin", he reached the Louvre Museum.

"Wow" he stopped walking and stared at the place.

Beomgyu remembered the time that Ryujin told him that she wants to enter the Louvre Museum.

Ring!

Beomgyu's phone rang so he answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Beomgyu where are you? Why are you not in your hotel?"

It was Yeonjun.

"I just went out to eat"

"Have you eaten?"

"No.." Beomgyu hesitantly answered.

"And why is that?" the older boy asked.

"I am kinda lost"

"Huh? where are you? "

"I'm in the Louvre Museum'

"What? inside?"

"No no, I'm in front of it"

"Aish, I told you to call me when you need something. Alright I'll pick you up and let's eat. Stay there"

"Okay hyung" Beomgyu ended the phone call and put it in his pocket.

...

"Hey Beomgyu, let's go!" Yeonjun honked his car.

Beomgyu got in the car and put his seatbelt.

They finally arrived the cafeteria and is exactly in front of Beomgyu's hotel.

Beomgyu isn't in his right state of mind so he's just following Yeonjun without minding other people.

"Sit there, it's my treat" Yeonjun ordered and the boy obeyed.

Is that really Ryujin? Is this real? Am I dreaming again? Am I hallucinating?

Beomgyu's mind are full of questions.

...

Their orders finally came and they started eating.

"How did you get lost? It's just infront of your hotel" Yeonjun said while munching his food.

"You might get lost you know, which you really did"

"Did you get sleep?"

Yeonjun kept on asking questions but Beomgyu didn't seem to notice.

"Hey" Yeonjun tapped the desk.

Beomgyu looked up at Yeonjun who has a worried face.

"Are you okay? Why aren't you eating? Are you sick?" The yellow haired boy asked.

"Uhh no, I'm okay" Beomgyu started eating.

Yeonjun will not buy his answer anymore so he placed down his utensils and intertwined his hands.

"So? What's bothering you? Are you not comfortable around me?" Yeonjun asked worriedly.

"No hyung it's not that" the black haired boy answered waving his two hands gesturing a "no".

"So what is it? We may be not that close but you can tell me anything you know"

Beomgyu sighed and placed down his utensils.

"Hyung, I saw someone here"

Yeonjun gestured him to continue.

He sighed once again.

"She's a girl"

"A girl..?" Yeonjun asked. "Then?"

"I thought she's not real but—"

Yeonjun choked on the food and drank water.

"Are you okay hyung?"

"Yes I'm okay" he cleared his throat. "Now continue"

"Okay..So I thought she's not real. That girl— I always see her everywhere, I mistaken other people for her. But I think this time it's real"

Yeonjun's forehead is creased from confusion.

"She's from my dreams" he added and Yeonjun finally understood.

"Ahhh so you are shocked, seeing a person that is from your dreams that you thought isn't a real person"

Yeonjun said in a tone like he is asking. Beomgyu nodded.

"Well people say if you see someone in your dream, it means you have seen or encountered that person before at least once."

Beomgyu's forehead creased.

"But it depends on the person" Yeonjun added and took a sip of the water.

"But I only see her in my dreams and also hallucinations. I started dreaming of her since I got into a coma then it didn't stop."

Yeonjun nodded. "That's complicated, are you sure it's her?"

Beomgyu started to think. Is it her though?

"Yes but at the same time I'm not sure" Beomgyu lowered his head.

"It's okay bro, if you ever meet her again ask her name maybe you'll know" the older patted the younger's back.

"But I'm still amazed that a person made up by your mind can come true" Yeonjun exclaimed and leaned back at his chair.

"Yeah" Beomgyu chuckled.

Like you hyung.