➛19

Beomgyu's letter

Dear Shin Ryujin,

I miss you already. I hope you are doing fine  Ryujin. I already read the letter that you left me with. Now, I wrote this letter because you are someone special to me and I have a lot to tell you that I didn't get to tell you personally too. I hope that by this letter, you can feel that I am always with you no matter what.

You made me a better version of myself Ryujin. I am better because of you. You completed me.

Remember when we were just sitting under the moonlight in Paris while talking? Ryujin, that was the best memory I had my entire life. It may be simple but I am with you so it's special.

I miss your laugh. I miss your smile. I miss your jokes. I miss you. I shared so many moments with you and that will forever remain in my heart. The time I spent with you is the best time of my life.

The first time I saw you in Paris, I knew it was you. The girl of my dreams. I am so happy that I met you again. I never knew that I will meet you again but now, we are separating again. If I had known that that will be our last hug, I should've hugged you much tighter and longer.

But I hope we meet again if the right time comes. I'll pray for your fast recovery. Your surgery will be a success. Keep on fighting Ryujin, you are strong right?

No matter if it takes days, weeks, months, years, or even a decade, I will wait for you and I promise I will treat you better.

You're the first thing I will think about when I wake up, and the last thing I will think about before I fall asleep. I'll never forget about us, I'll never forget you. You are the best thing that happened to me. How could I forget a person who gave me so much memories?

Ryujin, I think it's time for you to know that you are the person I want to marry and live with the rest of my life.

I just want you to know one thing: beyond all time and distance, my heart will love you forever.

We will meet again soon Ryujin. I will wait for you..

I love you.

With lots of love,
Choi Beomgyu

A/N:

I know I just made this chapter only for the letter but skskks bare with me.