➛07

Ryujin started panting after running for almost 5 minutes. Well the 'nearby park' she stated is not really near from the Louvre Museum.

Even though she's tired, her guts said to keep looking for the boy. Ryujin didn't waste any minute and started roaming around the park and also started to ask some people at the place.

"Hello, excuse me but have you seen a boy around here like this tall and he's wearing a black leather jacket?" she asked while panting.

"No, sorry" a girl answered.

"It's okay, thank you and sorry for the bother." she thanked and started looking for him again.

She spotted a little cafeteria around the corner so she decided to enter and asked the waiter.

"Hello, excuse me have you seen a boy around here like this tall and he's wearing a black leather jacket." she asked once again.

You don't know how much Ryujin said that line on that specific day. If she could get a dollar every time she said that line, she's probably a millionaire by now.

"Ah yes" the waiter answered and that lit up Ryujin's face.

"Really? where is he?" she asked desperate for an answer.

"He just left here" that made Ryujin frown.

"But isn't that him? sitting on that bench?" the purple haired boy pointed outside.

Ryujin quickly followed the boy's finger and bingo!

"Yes, that's him. Thank you so much!" she told the boy and quickly ran outside of the cafeteria.

"Teenagers." the boy shook his head.

"Excuse me? You just turned 20." a girl with long straight hair peeked out.

"And? I'm now 20 so?" he backfired.

"I'm now 20 so?" she imitated.

"You are just jealous because of my height Liashortie."

"Whatever giantSoobin" she rolled her eyes.

...

"Hey!" Ryujin shouted loud enough to be heard by Beomgyu.

That shout made everyone at the park including Beomgyu to look at Ryujin. She got embarrassed and apologized. Ryujin stomped her feet towards Beomgyu.

"You" she said with a serious face. Beomgyu flinched at that simple word. Ryujin noticed that Beomgyu is lowkey pouting so she calmed herself down.

Cute

"Where the hell have you been?" she asked calmly.

"Um.." the boy scratched his nape. "Here?" he simply answered.

Ryujin sighed.

I spent 2 fricking hours to find you and this is your response?

She calmed herself by taking deep breaths. Ryujin is not the kind of person who have a lot of patience but she decided calmed herself down and talk to him.

"Are you alright?" she asked crossing her arms and looking at the boy who is sitting in front of her.

"You are panting." Beomgyu worriedly told the girl.

"That's not important right now." Ryujin stopped Beomgyu.

"I'm asking you if you are alright. You have been acting so weird today. I don't know if this is your usual self since we just met but is something bothering you?" she asked.

Beomgyu sighed. "I just had to clear things on my mind."

"You should've told me. I have been walking and running around for 2 hours just so you know." Ryujin told the boy.

"You are still panting. Sit here first." Beomgyu gestured her to sit beside him since there's a lot of space.

"No, it's okay."

"Just sit. I'm not a bad person." Beomgyu said raising a brow.

"It's really—"

Beomgyu gently held her shoulders and made her sit at the bench.

"Hey— No complaining, here." He cut her off by giving her a bottle of water.

Ryujin hesitated to drink the water at first since maybe there's saliva on it.

"That's clean, it's new." He said not even sparing a glance at her.

A mind reader huh?

She quickly drank the water since she's really thirsty from all that running.

"Okay so what now?" she asked placing down the water bottle.

"Can you tell me what's bothering you?" she asked looking at the boy who was looking at the ground.

Beomgyu looked up as he felt her eyes looking at him.

Ryujin raised her brows hoping for an answer from the boy but instead of receiving an answer, she received a warm hug from the black haired boy.

Ryujin...