➛16

After 2 consecutive days of taking photos, they are so much closer now. The time has finally come to the point that they are in their final destination.

It was already nighttime, so that means it's dark in the city of Paris. They sat in the grass in front of the Eiffel tower since it's a view and it's the perfect time to relax.

"So how's life?" Beomgyu asked.

"Pretty good." She answered.

"Well, it's nice to hear that." he said and took a sip of his coffee.

"How about you Beomgyu?" Ryujin asked and glanced at him. "How's life?"

He looked at her and put his coffee down.

"Pretty good too. Nothing really changed though."

Ryujin nodded at the statement

"Did you grew up here?" Beomgyu asked.

"Not really. I was born in Korea." she answered.

"Why did you decided to move here?" Beomgyu asked the girl.

"It wasn't really my idea, it was my parents'. But I'm really glad that I moved here." she said looking at the Eiffel tower.

"You really like the Eiffel tower huh?" Beomgyu chuckled and turned his head to face the Eiffel tower.

"Correction, I love the Eiffel Tower." she corrected him.

They both stared at the Eiffel tower for a couple of minutes.

"It's so beautiful right?" Ryujin asked, eyes still glued at the Eiffel tower in front of them.

"Beautiful indeed." Beomgyu answered.

What Ryujin didn't know was Beomgyu wasn't staring at the Eiffel tower, he was staring at her. The most beautiful thing in the world for him.

Ryujin looked at his direction as Beomgyu quickly averted his eyes to the tower.

"Hey, Beomgyu. What's your dream?" she asked.

"I haven't thought about it yet." he chuckled.

"Why?" she asked.

"My father is going to inherit me his company in the future. I'll be the one who will run it. My parents already planned my future so I don't really need to to think about it." Beomgyu sighed.

Ryujin patted his back. "Beomgyu, trust your heart. Do what you want, don't let anyone stop you from achieving your dreams. If no one supports you, I'll be here for you. I'll be your number one supporter." She smiled at the boy.

"Thank you Ryujin." Beomgyu thanked the girl. "How about you? What's your dream?"

"I want to be a doctor." she answered.

"Why?"

"Since I was a kid, I really wanted to be a doctor. I want to help people who are suffering from illnesses. I want everyone to enjoy their lives without thinking they're weak. I don't want people to just give up on their lives because they can do nothing. Someone told me that life is important and special because it only happens once. We need to enjoy our lives. I don't want anyone to leave Earth with regrets."

She took a small glance at him.

"I'll support you too." He smiled.

Beomgyu spotted a scar on her neck.

"What happened to that?" he pointed.

"3 years ago, November 15, 2017, I tried to end my life." She sighed.