➛13

"That was tiring." Beomgyu sat at the nearby chair.

They just finished getting down from that huge arc and both of them are exhausted.

"We should get something to eat. I also need water and I know you need one too." Ryujin told him.

Yes, it's already about 6pm at the evening. Time really do fly fast. They just took a couple of pictures and boom it's already dark.

"Okay let's go. I'm hungry." Beomgyu stood up and held Ryujin's wrist.

They took a taxi since they're too exhausted to walk anymore.

They arrived at the location and spotted a restaurant.

"Let's eat burger and fries. My treat, sounds good?" Ryujin asked.

"You are paying again?"

"Yes, why?"

"Nope, you ain't paying again. Here's my—"

"Up pup pup, nope you already paid our lunch earlier so I'll pay dinner. Now, let's go!" Ryujin took his wrist and pulled him inside the restaurant that was surprisingly not crowded.

You may be wondering on how they got close when they just met yesterday right? Well you see, both of them really got along pretty well. After that incident on the park, they got close and became friends. They didn't even ask each other to be friends, it just happened unexpectedly. But that's a good thing right? It's like they're meant for each other.

Ryujin started ordering while Beomgyu is just standing beside her looking like a lost kid.

Can you blame him? He doesn't understand French nor speak French.

After a couple of minutes the lady gave her two brown paper bags as Ryujin thanked the lady.

"You took it out? We aren't eating here?" Beomgyu asked.

Ryujin handed him his paper bag. "Nope, we are eating there." Ryujin pointed at the Pont Alexander III.

"This is the perfect place to chill and eat dinner

"This is the perfect place to chill and eat dinner." Ryujin told him and tried finding a seat for them.

"Ryujin, here!" Beomgyu called Ryujin because he found a seat at the center of the bridge.

Ryujin sat beside him and took out her food.

"Take a picture of it first. You need to capture any kind of photos regarding Paris right?" she asked as he nodded.

"Great then take a photo of this. Add it to the collection. Burger and fries are a must try here in Paris."

While he was preparing his camera, Ryujin also took out his food and placed them beside hers.

He took a couple of pictures of the food and placed down his camera.

"Okay let's eat. I'm hungry." Beomgyu started opening up his burger and took a bite of it as Ryujin did the same.