➛12

"Where do you want to go first?" Ryujin asked.

They already finished their lunch and they are on their way to take photos which is the main thing why they are out right now.

"Where do you think?" Beomgyu asked back.

"You like asking questions huh?" Ryujin chuckled. "I understand you, because when it's my first time here, I also asked a lot of questions."

Beomgyu smiled.

"How about Champs-Élysées?" Ryujin exclaimed at Beomgyu.

"Sounds good." the black haired boy nodded.

"Let's go!"

The location wasn't near but not also that far at the cafeteria they ate lunch at so they decided to just walk to the location.

While walking, Beomgyu seemed to be amazed by the looks of the restaurants, stalls, even the people walking around. Ryujin noticed that and spoke.

"Amazing right?"

"Very." he answered still amazed by the sight.

They both continued walking as Ryujin saw a food stall at the side selling Éclairs. The same stall where she always buys at.

"Come." Ryujin held Beomgyu's wrist and pulled him at the stall.

"Bonjour, bon après-midi combien est-ce?" Ryujin told the vendor.

"What?" Beomgyu mumbled.

Ryujin continued talking with the vendor.

What is she saying?

"Je vais en prendre deux s'il vous plait." Ryujin holds up two fingers as the vendor gave her two éclairs.

"Merci beaucoup." She thanked the old lady.

They both continued walking. Ryujin gave him one éclair that made Beomgyu confused.

"Thank you but what's this?" he asked.

"An éclair. That's food." she answered and started opening her éclair. "Try it."

"We just ate lunch."

"Dude, that won't make you barf. That's just a light snack." she said referring to the éclair he's holding.

"A snack after lunch?"

Ryujin rolled her eyes. "Just try it, think of it as a dessert."

Beomgyu started opening it and looked at Ryujin. She gave him a signal to took a bite.

Beomgyu took a bite of it and his eyes widen.

"Woah, this is good." Beomgyu started munching the éclair."

"See? I told you it's good." Ryujin clicked her tounge.

"By the way, you spoke French earlier right? with the lady?" he asked.

"Yeah, how did you know?" Ryujin asked sarcastically and crossed her arms.

Beomgyu just chuckled. "Maybe you could teach me some words?" he raised a brow.

"Oh wow you're interested in learning French?"

"Of course."

"Sure, I could teach you but let's save that for later because..." Ryujin walked ahead of him. "We're here!"