➛06

"First of all, welcome to Paris!" The blue haired girl welcomed.

"T-thank you" Beomgyu stuttered.

Ryujin noticed that the boy keeps on stuttering.

What is wrong with him?

"Are you okay? You keep on stuttering." Ryujin asked.

Beomgyu looked at her. He stared at her eyes.

Are you really Ryujin? Even your eyes are the same.

"Uh-" Ryujin broke their eye contact.

Beomgyu knew that she was getting uncomfortable. He was also getting confused.

Is my mind playing with me again?

"I'm sorry.....Ryujin. I think I'm not feeling well."

Why did I say that?

Ryujin got shocked at the boy's statement.

"Oh...really? then you should get some rest. You and Yeonjun can just take photos tomorrow or other days."

"Me and Yeonjun hyung?" Beomgyu asked.

The girl nodded.

"I thought you are the one who will tour me." he asked again.

"Well yeah but that is today but since you said you are not feeling well, we can't take photos today." Ryujin shrugged.

"I think I'm feeling better now."
Ryujin furrowed her eyebrows.

Is this dude okay? Ryujin thought.

"Are you sure? I think you need- No no, I'm okay now."

"Okay..." Ryujin answered taking a step back.

"Let's go"

Beomgyu took her wrist and lightly started pulling her. Beomgyu realized what he did and quickly let her wrist go.

"Oh sorry"

Ryujin doesn't want to be rude so she just nodded.

"It's okay" she smiled and watch the boy walked away from her.

Ryujin quickly took her phone out from her pocket.

Yeonjun Choi

Your friend is weird.
Just saying

She closed her phone and put it back in her pocket. She scanned the place and the boy is nowhere to be found.

"Where is that kid?" She panickly said.

The place is very crowded so it will be hard for Ryujin to find the boy.

"Aish! I can't believe I lost a teenager." She messed her hair in frustration.

"I guess I'll ask people around for a 19 year old boy, great" She sighed and started asking people.

"Excuse me, have you seen a boy around here? He was wearing a black leather jacket and he is tall like about here." Ryujin measured the boy's height with hers.

"I'm sorry but no" they answered.

Ryujin sighed and thanked them. She asked a lot of people around the place but no one really saw the boy.

"Where the fuck is he?" She started panicking since the boy is not really from that place and he may be lost. Paris is such a big place.

There's only one thing left she didn't do yet and that is to call Yeonjun.
After 10 seconds of ringing, Yeonjun finally answered.

"Hello? Why is he weird-"

"Let's not talk about that, listen. Your friend is missing" Ryujin cutted Yeonjun.

"What? Beomgyu?"

"Bruh?"

"Where is he?"

"I DON'T KNOW THAT'S WHY I CALLED YOU" Ryujin said in a whisper shout tone.

"You just lost a 19 year old boy" Yeonjun was heard laughing at the other side of the line.

"Yeonjun this isn't really the time to joke" Ryujin said sternly.

"Okay I'm sorry. I'm gonna go there. Where are you?"

"Don't go here because I already checked here and he is not here so go to other places. I'll go to the nearby park you go to Arc de Triomphe."

"But-"

"Bye, and try calling him." Ryujin ended the call and did not let Yeonjun finish his sentence.

She is worried, really worried. She doesn't even know why is she that worried.

"Why am I so worried? I just met that dude like 2 hours ago."

Yes, Ryujin is trying to find Beomgyu for 2 hours straight but he is still nowhere to be found.

It's getting dark at the city of Paris and Beomgyu is still hasn't been found.

Ryujin started walking fast to the nearby park.

I hope he's there...