𝟶 - ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ / ɪɴᴛʀᴏ

EPILOGUE:

"I know you want me, Toria." He said now, clearly letting me know it was a statement. I couldn't let out any more words as I tilted my head back in pleasure when he connected his warm lips on my ear lobe, sucking every inch. A moan nearly spilled from me as I let my mouth expand to a wide "O."

Trying to distract me, I spoke out of breath right back at him. "And how is that?" I questioned, anticipating his answer as he flicked his tongue several angles around my earlobe, aggressively tugging at my ear.

"Because," He rasped in between breaths, "The way your legs clench together every time I touch you."

I didn't even realize I did that.

I heard him continue to rasp his dark desires in my ear. "The way your eyes look so begging as they explore every inch of my lips."

I felt his hand slowly start to touch my cold neck, taking his time to wrap his strong fingers around my delicate throat. I let out a silent whine when I felt his hand press a little onto my skin.

"And..." He said while shifting himself off the couch. My eyes were squeezed shut from the intensity so I didn't see what position Harry shifted to but it was obvious after a while when the heat that fanned against my ear switched to fanning on my face from the front.

After a few seconds of our heavy breathing, I felt his lips touch against mine ever so slightly, hearing him whisper harshly.

"The way you moan under my touch when I choke you hard."

___________________________________

INTRO:

hey luvs!! I'm Viv, short for Vivian <3

first off, I want to say, thank you for trying this book out!! hopefully you'll like it. whenever you like a chapter, please vote <3 it would be nice if you recommended this book to anyone.

OKAY, THIS IS FUTURE ESSI HERE — I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT THIS BOOK HAS MANY STUPID SCENES AND I JUST HONESTLY WANT TO GET RID OF IT. PLEASE DON'T HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY EMBARRASSING SHIT I WRITE... thank you <3

———— = later on
______ = end of chapter
~ ~ ~ = different POV

there will be visuals (pics +gifs) to help give you a visual understanding. This will be frat boy harry era but for some visuals, I am going to have use different eras. Just pretend that they are frat boy harry.

this story will be about mostly harry styles and the rest of one direction. obviously, you guys know that this book is fiction, meaning the one direction boys don't act like this irl.

please don't copy this book. I can't stress this enough. some of the parts in here may be from other stories, but with my twist on it. i do not condone plagiarism.

this book will contain murder, twisted topics, dark pasts, mature/explicit content, blood, etc. if any of those topics are uncomfortable to you, please don't continue reading...

the first few chapters are a little rough but please continue, they will be worth it. I'm still editing the beginning chapters because they aren't as detailed as I want them to be so just stick along :)

Disclaimer: Please don't let your actions be influenced by this story. It'll mention drugs, smoking, drinking etc. which is an unhealthy habit so I don't want y'all to be encouraged.

lastly, i don't give a fuck about your age. read whatever you want. it's not like we listen to the age requirements anyways.

and with all of that said.... ENJOY ;)

___________________________________