4. Always Missed

'Do you really have to go? Do you have to go now?' I asked.

' I'm sorry, I don't really have a choice. I'll come back as soon as I can. I promise. Can you wait for me? Will you? Please promise me you will' Tae pleaded.

'I will'

It was the year when my mother was sick and I had to be in the hospital. He left, promising that he would come back. I promised him that I would wait. But neither one of us kept our promise.

Taehyung POV:

My mind went blank after her words.

"Y/n, it's not what you think. I can explain! Can we talk? Just the two of us. I'll explain everything" I pleaded.

"You left me on my own to go on another date? You said that it was work. You made me believe that you had no choice, but go back to the office" she said.

"No, it's not like that. Y/n" I said

"It's alright. You haven't changed at all. We're just back to where we were before" her words cut me deep.

"Y/n please. I just need a moment to-"

Y/N's POV:

When I ran into him I had totally forgotten how much time I had spent waiting for him. I should have known that he'd always have some thing else on his list.
But this time, I wanted to believe that it'd be different.

"Y/n! Stop!" Jungkook yelled as I left them.
"You're crossing on a red light! Stop!"

"Oh!"

Jungkook grabbed me.
"Watch where you're going. Do you have any idea how scared iget when you act like this?" He sounded like he cared.

"What?" I asked confused with his words.

"Why are you surprised?" He asked.

"When did you even start caring? You told me to stay out of your sight. Why do you even care if you hate me that much?" I asked back.

"Y/n! Wait. Just give me a minute to explain. It's nothing. Really. My mother forced me to see-" Taehyung tried explaining again.

"Y/n. Let's do it, too" Jungkook let out.

"Hmm?" I was not catching up.

"He's saying two dates in a row is nothing. Then we should go out on a date, too. Don't you think?" Jungkook said leaving more confused.

"Are you kidding me right now?" Tae was simply annoyed.

"Let's go have a date right now!" He said.

Then Jungkook held out his hand the me.

"It's alright. I'll go by myself" I said