9. The Unforgotten Promise

Fun fact :)

Taehyung: Has a green card in the US and Canada

Jungkook: Always work late after watching a horror movie

~~~~

He looked at me with the same old smile as if he just walked out from my memory. But had he noticed?

"Can we start over?"
Something creeked inside as if I were on a rusty swing. As if it tried to show our future.

~shopping mall~

"What did you just say!? Tae said what?" Ye-na asked

"Keep it down! People might hear you!" I shush her.

"Are you sure it wasn't in your dream?"

"It wasn't. Atleast this time, it wasn't" I said

"Then why are you hesitating? You've been waiting for this moment all your life!"
She do make a point. But, yes, well not like this.

This is Kang Ye-na. My friend who had been considering quitting ever since she started working for a mobile game company. We had been friends for 15 years. She had been a perfect friend from A to Z. But I almost forgot-

"Something's fishy. You're hiding something from me" that she knew me too well.

"I-I am? Why would I? What would I be hiding?" I stuttered.

"Hey, I've known you like forever. I can sense it"

"Wow!! This is so pretty!!" I tried changing the topic, but Ye-na was staring at me with narrowed eyes.
"Hold your thought! I need to try this on! But the price isn't pretty at all"
6

,33,913.50 Won? "Oh. This is-"

"Just get it if you like it. Are you going to carry all that money to your grave?" Ye-na cut me off.

"But this is too much. It's too expensive for a jacket"

"Here comes the timid y/n again. Um, y/n"

"Hm?"

"So aren't you going to tell me what you're hiding?" Ye-na came closer and asked me looking straight into my eyes. Does she forget anything about me?

"That's-"

"Well, I can tell already" she cut me off.

"What?"

"The old you would've dated him right away. But the fact that you're agonizing about this means that either Tae isn't like the person he was anymore or you like someone else!"

Holy cow!!

"Okay, so tell me what's the deal?" She asked.