12. I'll protect you no matter what

🥀Walking on rose thorns 🥀

Funfact:
Y/n: Has an attachment doll named Aroo.

×××××

If someone suffered and sacrificed himself, to protect me, should I have thanked him? Or apologized to him? One thing I knew for sure was that I didn't want to say either of them. I wanted to say I would rather share your pain and fight with you than to live in peace without you.

I haven't heard anything about this. I knew there was rumours about the rebate, but briefing. Only Jungkook and I knew about this. That means-

"Alright. It's just the two of us now. Stop acting innocent. Haven't I warned you over and over? I told you to stay away from Jungkook! Stop taking advantage of him!" So-Yeon yelled.

'okay, not now. Hold it back! I'm here as the manager of Lee Door Locks. I'm not here to fight. J came here to work!' I kept reminding myself.

"Do you have any proof?" I asked.

"What!?"

"You said my company offered a rebate. I'm asking if you have any evidence for that. If you don't, everything you said is false accusation and defamation" I said

"Are you kidding me?"

"If you apologize now, I'll let it go"

"Wow, you've got some nerve"

"The whole team saw the contract, too. It says that we'll compensate twice the cost if we cause any trouble" said I

"Wow, I'm glad you brought it up. If you don't sleep around with everyone in the first place, this wouldn't have happened! You'll have to compensate a huge amount of money to our company!" Said So-Yeon.

"Who said that? Who said that y/n would have to pay us back?" A guy came.

I looked back and saw " jin?" I was shocked. He is...? He's Tae's brother!

"How do you know him?" So-Yeon asked.

"I was going to pretend I didn't hear anything, but that was harsh" said jin.

"Mr. Kim!" So-Yeon exclaimed.

"Kim So-Yeon? Correct? And you're a manager? From the field team?" Asked jin.

"Sir, I understand how this would've looked, but it's actually-"

"Y/n, if you're going to sue her, I'm in. I even think I'll be able to get the lawyers and witness from my side. Don't hesitate to let me know. It's just that I also have a favor to ask of you, y/n" Jin cut her off.

A favour?

"Oh, thank you for your help" I thanked him.

"I'm glad I could help. By the way, Ms. So-Yeon why are you still here?" Said Jin.

"Oh?"