10. Do you want to stay over?

~Y/n's room~

A notification popped up from my phone and its from ye-na.

Ye-na/Y/n

Hey
Hey y/n!
Hello? Miss!
Hello!

Unless it's urgent. Your friend y/n isn't here.

Were you sleeping? At this time of the day?

It's a long story.

Long story short, I need a drink today. I'm on my way to your place. Oh, and FYI, I know your dad's on a business trip today.

How did you even figure that out? You can come, but don't bother me!

I don't think I can. You'll want to be bothered once you hear me out. I proposed to my boss today.

What? You proposed?

I proposed my resignation. Hahah😆

What happened?

I'll tell you when i see you. I'm passing by the brewery rn. You know what I want, right? Beer and hot wings! Get it ready for me!

Hey! Hey!

<< Ye-na has exited the chat>>

"Wow. I'm wide awake now!" But why did did she quit so suddenly? What happened? I should get some food prepared atleast.
"Bye, my dear bed. I'll come back soon" I fake sobbed.
My phone started ringing soon after
"Okay,okay. Miss Bartender is in her way!"

I assumed ye-na was calling for the door, so I left the room unchecking my phone. That was mistake. I should've checked my phone.

~Living room~

I was making the wings she asked for.
"I thought she was almost here what's taking her so long? Is there traffic" I thought to myself.
That's when I heard some loud noise from outside.

"How dare you!"

"What? Are you crazy?"

What's going on outside?
Someone could be in trouble. I should go and help! I grabbed anything that could be a protection and ran outside.

"Hey, leave her alone!" I shouted

"Huh?"

"Who are you and why are you looking into her house?" Ye-na asked.

"How many times do I have to tell you that we were friends since college and we now work together?" Jungkook said.

"That's funny. Y/n didn't have any boyfriends when she was in school. And she didn't have any male friends. How could you be her friend from college. When she doesn't know a single guy from college" ye-na said not believing a word Jungkook said.