FINAL : In Love Again

Maybe they were all too exhausted. Jin and Taehyung were asleep in a matter of minutes and Jungkook could barely keep his eyes open, so I drove for a long time. Everyone was asleep and it was so quiet. When I looked up at the sky, it was cloudless and bright. Whenever I think about what happened next, I still feel if I'm driving down that road.

-Lee Door Locks-

"Well, even if you say that we have so many other companies waiting in line" said an interviewee.

"I'm sorry but Ms. Lee is in a meeting at the moment. Would you like to leave a message with your number?" Said the receptionist.

The factory was running nonstop. The office was always busy and there were articles whenever we launched a new product. The company had been enjoying its golden age after signing the WoodRail contract.

-Y/n's office-

"I guess it's another busy day for you" said Mr. Park.

"Yes, thankfully"

"It's hard to decline WoodRail's contract, but if you sign with us your office will be even busier"

Would it be an overstatement if I said there were no companies trying to sign with us than WoodRail?

"So you're offering 25% of the sales, right?" I asked.

"Yes, I'd say that's a very generous offer. Well then, what do you say?" Asked Mr. Park.

I remember seeing this guy at the conference. What did he say?

"So she's the one WoodRail is signing a contract with? She doesn't even look old enough to drink. I heard she's engaged. You get it now, right? It's so easy for girls to get what they want" Mr. Park mumbled to the guy standing next to him while I turn around.

Ever since our company became the rising star of our industry, I've often gotten those kind of comments. But- well, I was going to reject the offer anyway, but I should make things crystal clear so that I don't get these kind of absurd offers anymore.

"I'm sorry but I'd have to decline. At minimum, these are our terms" said I.

"Wait, who would even offer this? If you set the unit cost like this, the price would have to be-"

"My company signs contracts based in the unit cost. We've never seen an offer lower than this until now. We haven't asked for a price above the standards either. To lessen the burden for the subcontracting companies and to sell it at a rational cost, this is-" I cut him off.

"Hahaha, you must be joking, right?" He laughed.

"Do I sound like I'm joking?" I asked furiously.

"Don't you know that there won't be any profit left if you run your business like that? We need to save as much as possible in preliminary profit margins to-"

"I understand- in that case, I must decline your proposal. Mrs. Yoon!"

"Yes?" Mrs. Yoon, my PA came rushing through the door.