Ch 7

SATURDAY 18TH OCTOBER 2014

Kim had just finished her tweleve hour shift and was getting changed in the locker room.She tried her best to forget about what day it was.She put on her fake smile and went out with her partner on shift.

He noticed something was wrong with her.Platt had brought in a renforcement.His name?Well Adam Ruzek.Duh!

He walked into the disricts lockeroom she didn't notice him come in.Which was strange Kim always looked to see who entered.He could tell something was wrong straight away.

He walked closer until he could hug her from behide and kissed her neck and said:What's wrong princess?

Kim whispered wanting to melt into a puddle and said:It's been ten years.Since they died.

Adam:Who the people in these pictutes?he said reffering to the once on her locker.

She nodded and said:The little girl she was only three and half she could light up a whole room.The man and woman holding her are her mother and father they had her when they were fifteen.The two men standing next to me are...The badboy and his dad.We were going down to the courthouse to get the marriage cetificate for Cami and Ty when we were attacked by Camis parents in a on coming vehicle.They were charged with life with no chance of parol and five counts of murder including one of a Chicago officer.I only survived.Somehow with no marks.Firehouse fifty one were the ones to respond first on scene.That's why i have a good relationship with them.Especially Dawson.

Adam:That's a mircale Kim.You're a miracle by itself Kim.

Kim:Thanks.

Adam kissed her neck again his arms around her waist and said:You have no idea how much i love you.

Kim:Me too.I love you Adam.So much.I thought today was intelligences day off?

Adam:Platt told me to come in.You looked bad.

He rubbed his hand on her stomach and asked:when did you get a pircing on you belly button?

Kim:I was sixteen.I really wanted one.I like it.Once i was allowed to change it i got this one.It's an saphire diamond i liked it.

Adam turned Kim around.She was just in her bra he wanted to rip it off and have her legs around him her arms too.But he knew he couldn't do it.Not without feeling gulity.

Adam:Get changed.Your with me and Ash tonight.

Kim:A-

Adam:Shes waiting up way past her bedtime for you.Come on.I made pasta.

Kim:Okay.okay fine.I'm a sucker for pasta.She quickly put on her black shirt and locked her locker and grabbed her bag and left with him.

Soon dinner was finished and everyone in the Ruzek household were asleep.Kim was in the guest room trying to go asleep but she couldn't.She wanted to cry but the tears wouldn't come.She wanted them back.Wanted to fall asleep watching movies on the couch in the apartment.

Next thing she knew it was the morning.She could here laughter from downstairs.She checled the time on her phone.It was nine in the morning she quietly went down the stairs and Adam was making from what she guessed was pancakes.Ashely on the counter top her legs crossed talking with her father.

She jumped down and hugged Kim and said:Kimmy!Daddy made pancakes!My faveourite!

Kim:Chocolate chip i'm guessing?

Ashely nodded.

Adam:Hey princess.Sit down breakfast will me ready soon.

Kim:Can i watch the news?

Adam:Sure.Make your self at home.

Kim went into the living room and switched on the TV and checked the news.

Today was her day off and she was at the dectives house.She wondered how'd Ashelys grandparents would react,because Rachels said some horriable things about her.

It was true her family were loaded.But she never had a trust fund or her parents never gave her money.She got a job in a local libary to pay for her own meals.Her parents didn't care to feed there daughter.She remenbered those days.

Plus the money there parents was old money going atleast a hundred years back.It's not like there parents earned the money.Her parents both were cops.Her mother was an Captain and father Sargent and sister a dective.

When she told them she wanted to be a cop they laughed at her.She wanted to cry so badly.But she didn't the salty watery things people called didn't come out.

She'd met Adams dad before and mother they both seemed to like her.She got on well with his dad.

Ashely was with her father in the kitchen she was sitting on the countertop and said:Daddy?

Adam:Yes Sweetie?

Ashely:When are you going to do it?

Adam:Do what?

Ashely rolled her head and pointed to Kim.He followed her finger and said:Not yet.Soon but.

He knew she was asking when he was going man up and ask Kim Burgess out.

He knew if he got involed with Kim it'd be all consuming.If he lost her or she got hurt he wouldn't be able to live with hiself.

What he meant by all consuming was she was the reason he woke up everyday to breathe.She was oxygen to hiself.She was motherly figure to his daughter.His daughter who lost hers.Her dark brown almost doe eyes could draw anyone in.Her perfect plumped virgin lips would be a guys dream.She was so easy to talk to.

Oh for godsakes Adam!Your daughters right next to you!

Speaking of his daughter what would her grandparents think.

His parents had worked with Kim a few times.His mother was a social worker and father an dective.

They got on well with one another.His father and Kim were jokeresters but had a father and daughter bond.Which was understandable because her father literally beat her and her other fatherly figure died.

He wanted kiss her skin.He wanted to tie her down and never let go.He wanted her to give him some sort of sign.God even.He needed one to tell him that he should ask him out.

Did he even know how to?He'd been out the game for twenty years.

Oh God!He wondered if Kev could help him out?No!

He needed to do it hiself!

His pants were tight again!