Ch 11

WEDNESDAY 24TH FEBERUARY 2014

Kim was officially three months pregnat.She looked in the mirror in her bed room there was a slight bump there.Considering it was her first pregnancy she didn't show that much.Her first trimester was over.But her sargent put her behide the desk for safty.

She looked at love marks Adam left lastnight they were strageic placed on her chest so nobody would see.

He'd decided of all days today would be the right time to tell Rachels parents.

She was terrified.She already knew they hated her and never told a soul what Rachels parents said about her.

Ashely was told a week ago when she asked her father why Kim was sick alot.She was happy that she was having siblings but understood to keep it a secret from both sets of grandparents.

Adam came in and said:Princess you need to get ready okay.Don't be scared okay.

Kim:They're not going to like me Adam.

Adam:I don't care Kim if they hate you or like you.I love you with all my being if you weren't here i would be heartbroken still.My daughter loved you since day one that's all that matters.Okay.

He kissed her cheek and then kissed her stomach and said:Hi it's your daddy.Just so you know i love your mommy okay.Be good for her in please.He kissed her stomach again.

Adam:Let's get you changed.Miss Burgess.

Kim:Okay.

She got changed into a pair of jeans black ripped jeans and a shirt with roses on it and her faveourite combat boots.

They arrived at the place.The plan was to have lunch at Rachels parents and then dinner at Adams parents.

They were eating Lunch when Abigail Rachels mother asked:So Kim you're a cop?

Kim:Yes.

John:How old are if you don't mind me asking?You just look awfully young.

Kim:Twenty six.

Ashely:Daddy!I'm finished can i go know?

Adam:Sure sweetie.

Ashely went to play in the playroom they'd set up for her.

That left Kim,Adam,John and Abigail all alone.

Adam:I need the toliet you lot should get to know eachother.Kim princess you'll be fine.

Kim nodded.

Adam went up the stairs to the bathroom.

When he came back heard Rachels parents and the words coming out there mouths are unbelieveable.

He got that there daughter had passed away.But they had no reason to say that Kim was taking there grandaughter away from them and corrupting her.

Adam entered the room with a look saying he was pissed and said:What the hell!Why are you guys being so mean to Kim?!She's three months pregant with children.If you can't be nice to Kim.You can say goodbye to seeing your grandaughter again.

Abigail:How is that possiable!You've been together for four months.

Adam scoffed and said:You know how a child is made.Come Kim were leaving.Ashely!Sweetie were going to pops and nanas!

Ashely:Coming Daddy!Kimmy!

When they arrived at Adams parents Ashely got out the car first his parents took her inside whilst he wanted to talk to Kim.

Adam:I'm sorry K-

Kim:It's okay Adam.I already knew they'd hate me.

Adam:Did they say something before?

Kim:Remenber a few months ago when i picked her from school and babysat with her until Abigail and John arrived.

Adam nodded.

Kim:Ashely begged me to stay for dinner and to tuck her in.So i did just that i heard them talking about when i was about to leave but then the little one came and asked for me to sleep with her so i did it.

Adam:Kim.I love you okay.Whatever they said today or that isn't true okay.I love you princess.My daughter loves you and that's what matters.Okay.

Kim nodded.

Adam kissed her lips and wrapped his arms around her shoulders and they walked to his parents house.

Safe to say his parents house was safer.They understood that Kim wasn't just a one off thing for there son.He loved her too bits,just like his love for Rachel.But the love he had for Kim was stronger and they could tell she loved there son.

As Ashely played with her toys on the ground they told his parents about the babies growing in her stomach.

Kim was shocked there reactions of joy and exictment were geniune.They were truly happy to having more grandchildern.

They made it his place.She watched from the door frame as he read to his daughter a book.

Finally lying with eachother under there sheets in his shirt and booty shorts.He kissed her stomach and wrapped her in a protective grip holding her close to his heart she heard it beat.

He tucked her head into his neck and fell asleeping watching his chest rise and fall.