Ch 8

THURSDAY 23ND OCTOBER 2014

Her hair was down.Her lips were the colour of pink roses.They looked enticing.The dress she was wearing was perfectly touching her curves.He dark brown chocolate eyes were seducing the suspect.

He wanted to run in the club and take Kim away but there sargent put him in the van.Kim was doing great.

She was undercover.She was probably the best opition he's beginning to think about what his friend said in highschool.

It's always the innocent ones.

Know he knew what he meant.For a girl who hasn't had her first kiss yet she knew how to filrt and seduce anyone.

Jerry:Come with me i have some Oxy in the back.He whispered in his husky voice which was dripping in alchol.

Kim:Can i?she said back seductively but sounding innocent.

Jerry motioned her to follow him.Luckily Kevin and Jay had infiltrated this drug ring weeks ago and tonights the night it goes down.Kevin and Jay were both bodygurads.There wires were able to pick up on the conversation going on inside.

Kim said the code word:It's like Christmas morning.

Voight:She said christmas everyone go in!

They all rushed Kevin and Jay were the first ones along with Kim who already had Jerry tied to pipe on the wall smirking.

Once they arrested the main the drug dealers.They were let go after there paperwork and all that time Kim was in her dress.His eyes were watching her.

He checked the time it was one in the morning.They had the next three days off including Kim.

His daughter was at Rachels parents.

Before he knew it his body led her to her apartments door.All he had to do was knock.So he did.He lightly knocked on her door.

She opeaned it.There eyes met.He saw she was wearing her robe it was black and lacy also her hair was wet.

Kim:Dective is som-

He cut her off kissing her lips.He cupped her face and she kissed back.They let go for some air.

The lust in there eyes came out.It was always there hidden under many layers of paper.Many layers of cement and rock.

Adam felt a pang gulit in his heart even though his body and mind was telling him to ravish in this high.This high of his hormones making him feel like a fourteen year old boy all over again.

She could see he felt gulity.Probably for taking her first kiss.So she did what her body wanted her to do.She kissed his lips.His tounge begging for entrance hers battling for dominace.

He entered the apartment closing the door.He put her against the door,her arms up held by his hand kissed her.He started at her jawline peppering them down  her neck where he found her sweet point.

There breathing was heavy as he carried her to the bedroom bridal style.

He layed her down carefully and they made love to one another.

The next morning Adam woke up.He saw Kim staring into her full length mirror.She was staring her hickeys.He remenbered the feeling of placing them on her body.

She had his red and black checkered shirt on as she looked.

Her came up from behide her and kissed her neck and asked:How was lastnight?

Kim:I liked it.But what does that make us?

Adam knew this would come up and asked:Well Kim Burgess will you be my girlfriend and go on a date with me this Saturday?

Kim smiled and said:Yes.she said it in a small and sweet sounding voice.She kissed him again and asked:When are you picking the little one?

Adam:Later tonight why?

Kim rubbed his chest and slowly grabbed his hand and pushed him down and sat on his chest and leaned down and said in his ear seducitively:I want round two Dective Ruzek.

He turned her around and switch places with her he was on top and whispered back into her ear in a dark and husky tone:Your wish is my command princess.

They made love all morning until it was one and time for lunch.He put on his boxers and jeans.Kim wore his shirt which he was pretty sure she'd clamed as hers.

Kim:What are we making?

Adam:Princess your not making anything.Only me sit down on the couch.I'll whip something.

Kim:Really?

Adam:Yes really.He picked her up bridal style and carried her to her couch and layed her down and kissed her cheek and said:I'm making lunch for you and breakfast to okay.Princess.

Kim:Okay.

Adam said in a stern voice not leaving this place or i'll be very angry okay.

Kim nodded.

He chuckled whilst she laughed.

As they ate there lunch which was grilled cheese sandwhiches with scarmbled eggs she said:Adam?

Adam:Yes princess?

Kim:Can i just say this one thing?

Adam:Anything.

Kim:Last night was amazing.She said her face going a nice crimson colour of the memories she'll have for the rest of her life.

Adam:Yeah it was.Did it hurt?

Kim:Not as bad as i thought it would you were nice and gentle with me i loved it.I love you.She blurted it out wanting to get it over and done with.They'd said it nearly everyday for the last three years.

Adam:I love you too Kim Burgess.

He cupped her face and kissed her.She tasted like mint still from the toothpaste.

They locked lips again and agains trailling down one anothers body.

He felt like he was on a drug high.He knew this would happen with Kim only.This is a drug high he doesn't want to get rid of.

He loved how she was a tough nails cop and an independent woman and yet she allowed him in her life.She loved him that was one thing he would always be sure of.

He loved her and that was one thing he'd be sure of.

He had no doubts about them.He had the perfect engagment rings in mind already.

Yes,he was already thinking of marriage he loved this woman and he would love her until the day he's feeling cold stainless steel in a morgue where he is dead.

Kim Burgess will be the death of him.

Adam Ruzek will be the death of her.