Ch 14

SATURDAY 26TH MAY 2014

He was at the jewllers.He went with Erin and Kevin.

Ashely was home with Kim and his mother.None which knew what was about to go down tonight.

He was picking up the ring.Truth be told he'd passed this shop over the past two years and whenever he did he would see this pacfic ring and imagine Kim wearing it.

Erin knew Kims ring size both women had the same size.

It was a perfect enagement ring.Erin awwed at it and Kevin gave him the big brother even Kevin hiself was a year younger than Ruzek.

They sat in a cafe as they ate there lunch talking.

Adam:You think She'll like?

Erin:No.She'll love it Ruzek don't worry.

Adam:Really?

Erin:Yes really!

Kevin:Bro.Burgess will love it and espeacially that you're not doing it infront of everyone which is good she hates all the attention.

Adam:Okay.Ashely will go to your place Erin okay.

Erin:No problem.The kids have been begging for a sleep over.

Kevin:I'll be the cameraman.

Adam:Yeah.Also when i've done the whole down on one knee thing come out okay.

Kevin nodded.

They made it back to the Ruzeks.His mother went back home.Ashely went with Erin and Kevin went to wait at location.

Kim was didn't have a clue what on earth was happening only that Adam was making her a fancy dinner homade and with no Ashely or interupptions.

She was going to change into her dress but got sharp pains in her stomach she yelled for Adam.

He came running up the stairs and said:Princess what's wrong?

Kim:My stomach it hurts.I think my water broke.

Adam:Okay one second.I'm going to get you into a car.Ambulance will take longer.

He rushed her to the hostipital with Kevin right behide them.Kim was rushed into a C-section because the babies were in destress.

Adam paced back and forth intelligence arrived one by one along with his parents.

He held Kims hand she felt fragile and weak.Her hands ice cold.

There daughter finally came out first after a few seconds she started to cry just like Kim and there son came out crying also.

FIVE HOURS LATER....
It was midnight and the others hadn't left yet.Adam was with Kim but he finally decided to go and give the others an update.

Erin was the first to ask:Is she okay?

Adam:Yeah.The babies are to.They're born early so not everything is fully developed yet they're in the NICU.She had a C-section.

Voight:Any names?

Adam:Uhh Atawater and Erin follow come with me.

They walked with Adam to a room with six incubaters with babies inside to with the name Ruzek.

Adam:Kim wanted you two to meet them first.Baby A is Hannah Mae Ruzek.Baby B is Justin Lee Ruzek.

Kevin:They're so small.

Erin:I know Right.How's Kim?

Adam:Good.She's sleeping once she knew the babies were okay she fell asleep.

Kevin:Are you going to pop the question when she's awake?

Adam:Yeah.I almost lost her.I ain't doing that again.

One by one everyone got see the new Ruzeks.Ashely was still at the Halsteads with Jay and his and Erins children and she would come in the morning.

He went back to Kims room.There she was sleeping peacefully.He kissed her cheeks and said:Sleep tight princess.

He looked at the ring.It was soo beautiful.It had a two emerald green stones with a crystal in the middle.

He decided once his sleeping beauty woke up it'd be the best time to propose to her nobody would be here plus it would be there own intermante time.

He brushed her stray hairs out the way to behide her face and held her hand drawing random circles on it.

________________________________________________________________________
A/N:Next chapter will be longer.