Ch 18

FRIDAY 24TH JULY 2015

A year flew by like none other.Between planning for a wedding,A job and also three children under the age of ten.

They decided to invite there closest friends meaning firehouse fifty one and also people from med and intelligence.

But they decided to go none traditional and eloped with Kevin giving Kim away.

So they just through a big dinner.

Adam and Kim sat in the corner and watched as everyone dance.Hannah and her brother were taken to the babysitters halfway through.Ashely was quite energetic and was currently dancing the night after she found she was offically adopted.

His know wife had placed her hand on his protuding body part which was under the table and whispered:In five were leaving.Ashelys going with Erin and me and you are going at it okay.

He gulped as she sounded incredibly sexy and husky and then smirked and let his hand travel up her legs right to her slit.No panties.She was wet for him and he whispered in her ear:Two can play that game.Know be quiet.

He moved his two fingers in and out as she bit her lip and let out a small moan which was in audiable.

Finally she realised her juices after a good minute and said:I can't wait we need to go.

Adam:Let's say bye to Ashely.

Kim:okay.

They left after saying bye the guests were all starting to leave anyway.

As soon as they got home Kim was against the door he peppered kissed down her body he unzipped her dress and let it fall.

Adam:Naughty,Naughty princess no undergarments?You need to be punished.

Kim:Please punish me.

Adam took her to the bedroom he made her sit on all fours as smacked her ass till it was nice she moaned and said:Adam...I need you.

Adam:Say it again baby.

He turned her around her nippled hard and point her milky white skin was there for him to adore as he kissed her and she begged for him to enter her.

Finally he inserted two fingers in her and said:Were not stopping until your screaming my name.Agree?

Kim nodded and then said:Please Adam.Faster!

His fingers were in and out of her like that he went fast her hands were in tight fists holding the covers as the sensations in her body were taking over.

Kim:Mmmmh Adam!I need you please!

Adam:Okay.He stripped down entering her before she could relax she bit her lip moaning.

He went fast as he could spilling his seed inside of her which sent her into an massive oragasm.

Be covered her mouth with his kissing her.

They swapped roles she on top his dick inside of her jumping up and down his hands on her waist slapping her ass she rubbed her clit the sounds coming out of her tiny lips were amazing.

They both yelled eachothers names as his seed went up to her womb and her juice covered his cock.Still inside of her she layed on his chest they caught there breath after four hours of none stop sex she'd suprise if she could walk tommorrow.

Adam:I love you Kim Burgess.

Kim:I love you too Adam Ruzek.

She let out a moan as he took out his cock of her she moaned as the lost of contact.He kissed her temple.

The next morning came they didn't have to worry about any children for two days.

Adam woke up the next morning to see Kim had her fingers in her fruit she was biting her lips and went fast until she squirted he wacthed her until he couldn't take it anymore and trapped her hands and her legs and entered her.She was on top of him he slapped her ass many times and she went faster hands on his chest he quickly rubbed her clint and realsed pretty quickly.

Kim:Adam.Get the toys.

Adam:Really?Are you sure?

Kim:Yes please!

Adam:Okay.He went there closet know and got out a box with sex toys.

He got a massive one it was black and long.He placed it on the bed and she let the ten inch vibrating dildo enter her he watch as she made sounds and noises unbelievable.

He kissed her as it moved in and out of her playing with her breasts.He put a diamond buttplug in her she screamed in pleasure.

Her hands on the bed in tights fists her mouth making an o shape and as he watched her body was enjoying it.She was also.

After a good hour in the living room he came back to her.Turning her over her back on the bed pulling out the buttplug and the dildo her juices everywhere there were marks of her hands squeezing her breasts.

He ate her all up he voice making tiny whimpering noises as she said faster and his tonuge went in and out.

Finally fell on top of her and said:I love you.

Kim:I love you too so much.She smiled kissing his lips tasting some of her jucies also.

Finally after a whole two more days of acting like horny teens chirstening every part of the house even though the only new was there relationship status.

The kids were in bed.He kissed his wifes temple as she was asleep already and wrapped his arms around her protectively and whispered:Goodnight.

THE END.

A/N:There will be no squeal.But watchout for my next one!

Thankyou for reading my book!