Ch 15

SUNDAY 27TH MAY 2014

Kim felt a little dizzy probably from all the meds.She felt something warm on her hand she looked down to see Adam.

He was awake watching her and said:Goodmoring princess.How are you?

Kim:I want to the kids.Are okay?

Adam:They're in the NICU since they were born early they're going to stay there for a few weeks.But they're okay.

Kim:How's Ashely?

Adam:Erin and Jay are brigging her later she doesn't know yet that you've had the babies.

Kim:Did you take pictures?

Adam:Yeah i did.

He showed her pictures of there son and daughter and she said:They're so small Adam.Are you sure they're alright?

Adam:Yes they are princess don't worry darling.

Kim:Can i see them?

Adam:Later on.

He had tears in his eyes and she put a hand on his cheek and said:Why are you crying?

Adam:I was so scared Kim.You should've seen me.

Kim:It isn't that easy to rid off me Adam Ruzek.

Adam:Sure isn't.I want to ask you a question.

Kim:Shoot away.

He kneeled down against her hostpital bed on one knee her eyes wided and he said:Kim Burgess will you marry me?

She started crying and said:Yes.Yes i will.

He slid the ring onto her finger.It was so beautiful.The sun made the emeralds shine and crystal was beautiful it fit her finger perfectly.

Kim:Adam.It's so beautiful.Is this why you wanted me too dress up?

Adam:Yeah.I wanted it to be perfect but i guess our kids hand different Plans plus fate took over  i almost lost you.

Kim:Adam you can lose me anyday.Our jobs don't guarantee we come home everynight.

Adam:Yeah i know.Just lastnight my heart stopped.You had a C-section.

Kim:I don't remenber most of it.
I'm sorry darling.

Adam:Don't be sorry.Okay.I'm going to get the doctor.

Kim:Okay.

Adam called the doctor and he said she'd be ready to leave in a week.The good thing was she could see her babies later on.

At noon Ashely arrived With Erin.

Ashely entered the room and said:Mommy!I missed you and daddy!  

Adam:Me too.

Kim:I did too.Hey Erin.

Erin:Hey.

Adam:Did she behave?

Erin:Bed by eight no aruging.

Adam:Good girl.He ruffled her hair.

Ashely:Can i sit with mommy?

Kim:Sure you can.Come on.Adam can you help her.

Erin went back home to give the family some privacy.

Ashely was next to Kim and asked:Where are the babies?

Kim:They're in the NICU because they were born early they still need help to grown.