Ch 17

TUESDAY 27TH JULY 2014

It only eight at night when Ashely was alseep.Kim was looking in the mirror in hers and Adams bedroom.She was only in her underwear the scar had faded really well but also she could still see it there.She was really insecure about her body which was very unusual somehow.

Adam came from Ashelys room to his and his fiances room to her standing in the mirror almost in tears he quickly went to her side and said:Darling what's wrong?

Kim turned to face him and said:Do i look ugly?Be truthful.

Adam felt a tinge of pain in his heart and said:Darling,your the most beautiful thing on earth.Why are you asking me?....it's the scar?

Kim nodded.

Adam slowly started kissing her going down her neck to her breasts her nipples were hard and the sounds Kim were making were music to his ears.

It'd two months almost since they had sex and he didn't know how they lasted that long they were sex whores almost had it daily ofcourse even when she was pregnat.

He finally made it to her scar he kissed it senseless and she moaned and said:Adam please.I need you.

He got up carefully pulled her panties down and kissed her forbidden fruit as she stood her hands pushing his head futher so his tounge could go faster and reach more futher.

Finally lowered her onto the bed but she gained control by pulling his pants off and griding with his cock which were trapped in his grey boxers.Carefully she took them of him and took the large cock into her mouth enjoying the taste of his precum finally a few minutes later he realsed in her mouth she swalloed it all and quickly inserted his monsturous size into her and moaned like there was no tommorrow.

His hands on her waist holding her in a tight grip she yelled his name for hours to come.After a few more rounds they were out breath and cuddled into once another he kissed her temple and said:Never call yourself ugly again because next time you won't be able to walk.He groaned into her ear and she smiled and said:Okay.

Adam:I love you.

Kim:I love you too.

There naked bodies covered by the covers his arms wrapped around her and after night of feedings the sun beemed through the windows and curtains he kissed her neck and said:Babe we need to wake up.

Kim:I know.But i don't think i can walk.For a day few days you see last night me and my hot fiance had sex for two hours straight.

Adam smirked and let out a slight chuckle and asked:What's his name?

Kim:Can't say.

Adam got on top of her and said:Really?You can't tell?

Kim nodded she loved teasing him but know her legs were locked by his and her arms also once again entering.

Kim:Adam...She said and she moaned her covered her mouth and realesed inside of her and she was out of breath.

Kim:I want more.She said reaching down touching his know hard cock he picked her up taking her to the shower they had a quick few rounds there.

Hannah and Justin were still asleep.Whilst Kim got changed into her shirt Ashely knocked on the door and entered the room and said:Mommy!Daddy!I'm hungry.

Adam picked up his daughter and said:What do you want for breakfast sweetie?

Ashely:Can i please have egg on toast?

Adam:Sure.

Kim:I'll got make it.

Finally half an hour later breakfast was made and they enjoyed eating it.

Once Ashely went off to play with her dolls Kim said to Adam in a whisper:I want to Adopt her.

Adam:Wait what?Adopt who?

Kim:Ashely.I know i'll never replace her real mother i was just thinking about the legal aspect Adam.One day weather i like it or not you're going to get hurt or even Ashely also somebody...
........

Adam stared at cute and adorable girlfriend who was rambling at this point.

Finally he just kissed her and said:She asked for the same thing a few weeks ago.

Kim:She did?

Adam:I think it has something to do about familys tree project thats due after summer.She's wrote about Rachels parents,Mine and then about me,you and rachel.

Kim:That's okay.After the wedding because i want it to be a suprise for her okay.

Adam:Okay.