Ch 13

FRIDAY 26TH APRIL 2014

She was know five months pregant her stomach looked like she was six months because there were twins.

Currently sitting on the couch drawing random patterns on her stomach nobody was home.

Ashely was at school and Adam at work.Today was her day off.

She started think about breakfast that day which was about a month ago when Ashely asked her to call her mommy.

She cried because of her damm pregancy horomones.

She went hers and Adams room and decided to take a nap.She got her big fluffy blankent and wrapped it around herself and fell asleep.The pain in her ribs were still there.

Her body woke her up and she checked the time which was seven in the evening she'd been asleep for five hours.

She went down the stairs and heard whispering voices it was Adam and Ashely.They were home.

Ashely ran towards her and said hugged saying:Mommy!

Kim hugged her back and ruffled her hair.

Adam walked towards her and kissed her she wrapped her arms around his neck and said:How was work?

Adam:Missed you princess.

Kim:Me too.She said pounting her hair was frizzy.

Ashely:Mommy.Daddys making fettuccine alfredo!

Kim:Or really?

Adam:Secret recipe also.

Kim:Let me guess?Extra cream?

Adam:How'd you know?

Kim:In highschool i was a eleven out of ten to most the guys and they would ask me out just like that.

Adam:Eleven out of ten?No you were probably a hundred out of ten.Because today you're a thousand out ten babe.

Kim:Aww.

Whilst Ashely was playing with her toys Adam slapped Kims ass she giggled and walked up behide him whilst he was cooking put her hand on his prodtuding body part below the waist and ran her hands down his pants rubbing it up and down and whispered in his ear:Tonight.Me and you.
She kissed his shoulder he held in a moan the whole time somehow.

She undid her arms and we to sit at the dinning table where Ashely was playing with her spiderman amd barbie doll.

When dinner was ready they ate and whole time she teased him putting her foot on his member and rubbing it up and down.

Ashely was finally tucked into bed and asleep.

Kim was on the bed waiting for him.She was wearing a sports bra and sweatpants.

He closed the door and said:Princess you've been a naughty girl today.His voice was dark.

Kim:I believe it was you who started it first Dective.

He walked over and slowly took of her sports bra her perfect breasts bounced a little they were bigger know because of her pregancy.

He kissed her lips working hiself down to her breast paying attention to one breast by sucking another why twisting a nipple between his finger and thumb.

Finally kissed her stomach several times.They made love a few rounds being slow and tourterous to Kim but for Adam it was cute to see her squirmed and finally relax after him realeasing in her.

The next morning Kim work up to her stomach hurting a little.She leaned against the head board and put her hand on her stomach.The babies were finally kicking.

She nuged Adam a little it was only three in the morning.

He woke up and said:What's wrong princess?

Kim put his hand on her stomach and said:Look they're kicking.

Adam felt a baby kick and his heart melted there was tears in his eyes.

Kim:Babe don't cry.Are you sad?

Adam:No.Happy tears,princess Happy tears.Where were baby A and b again?

Kim:A was on the right side and Bs the one you can feel right know and As the one i can feel.

Adam:Well looks like they're going to like soccer.

Kim:Sure does.

They went sleep undercovers again.He woke up at seven kissing her cheek and woke his daughter up.

They were very quiet in the mornings because Kim didn't have to be in till nine and plus she needed the sleep her ankles were constantly swollen also and her ribs killed.

Adam smiled as he made it into the bullpen.

Kevin:Whats the smile about?

Adam:The babies started to kick this morning.I started crying and no i will not tell you the genders.

Kevin:Fine.Maybe Kim will give me an answer if i beat her in poker.

The unit chuckled and Jay said:Tried that and failed.

Kevin just slumped in his chair.

Adam:I would've told you if just manned up and asked Rojas on a date.

You could see Rojas cheeks flush a little and not face Kevin for the rest of the day.

The heat was too much for a April in Chicago.