Chapter 1-Visitors? We Don't Get Visitors...

Raph's POV

So this is my life.

7:00-Wake up

7:30-Breakfast

8:00 to 12:00pm-Training

12:00-Lunch (Pizza)

12:00 to 5:00-Free Time

5:00 to 6:00-Supper (Pizza)

6:10 to 12:00 am-Patrol

12:30 to 7:00-Sleep

So really my life was shit. I can't explain it any other way besides that. My life was a timetable, like April's timetable at school. Everthing had to be at precise order and on time, or else Lameodardo will throw a fit. So really what I'm trying to say is that I.Hate.My.Life!

"RAPH!" I heard Donnie call from down in the dump that we call a 'Living room' "It's time to leave!"

"UGH" I exclaimed, but I stood up from my hammock and put Spike down on the bedside table. I was feeding him and thinking until I was rudely interrupted. I didn't want to go on Patrol, even if I wanted to bet up some Kraang or Foot ninjas or the Purple Dragons. I just wasn't in the mood to do anything...at all.

"RAPH!!" This time it was Leo who called "We really need to go!"

I was already walking down the stairs at this time, obviously they didn't hear me, I mean I'm a ninja for crying out loud."BOO!" I yelled in Mikey's ear and he jumped and fell on the ground. I just laughed my head off.

"Hey," Mikey said and he pouted on the ground "That's not fair."

"Lifes not fair Mikey" I said, smirking.

"Whatever" he mumbled and then he got up and stood beside Donnie, who was on his T-Phone, probable texting April.

"Alright," Leo said from beside me, I forgot that he was there "lets go!" and then he turned ot walk out of the lair, but he was stopped by Master Splinter. "Master" Leo bowed and I rolled my eyes at him.

"My sons" Splinter said and we all looked at him "You will not be going on patrol tonight-"

"What, why?!" we all said and then we all turned and looked at Mikey.

"Mikey-" I growled but was cut off by Splinter.

"Stop Raphael!" he said and I stopped "It is not time for that foolishness!"

"Sorry Sensei" I said, bowing.

"Now," Sensei said with a finally look towards me. "As I was saying. All of you will not be going on patrol tonight, because we are having visitors in the morning." we all looked at each other. Wait what?! I thought We don't get Visitors, this must be some practical joke or something.

"Sensei?" Leo asked stepping forward "I think I speck for all of us when I ask who is coming?"

"Ah my sons," Sensei said smiling "That is a good question. The people that are coming their names are Master Oshima, she is a very good friend of mine and her two students...I have forgotten there names, but they will tell you when they get here. Now get to work, this place looks like a...what do teenagers call it? Oh, I pigs stall." and he turned and left.

Close enough I thought.

"Well then," Leo said "lets get started. Mikey, your in charge of the kichtion, Donnie your lab, I'll take the living room and Raph, you'll do the dojo. K?"

"Yup!"

"Yes"

"Whatever...nothing better to do"