*8*

We're headed outside when I hear a knock at the door. I contemplate answering when I remember that state of clothing I have on. How important can it be? Percy doesn't seem all that concerned. He's already in the hot tub and has the bubbles going. Screw whoever it is. I get in and sit next to him.

"This... is nice."

"Yeah." I notice he's not even looking at my body, he's just looking me in the eyes, and I remember why I love him all over again. He's just looking at me when he looks past me and his eyes widen. "Uhm... Uh Peyton's coming towards us."

"What?" I'm still in my head about what an awesome guy he is and how lucky I am until what he said clicks. I go shoulder deep.

"Percy."

"Hey Peyton whats up?"

"Annabeth."

"Hey P."

"I just wanted to let you know that when we get back to New York I will be talking to mom about the situation."

"Peyton. Mom knows."

"What?"

"She knows."

"My own mother knew and nobody had enough respect for me to tell me?! W-who else knew!?"

"Dad, by only a couple hours."

"I can't believe you all! And the fact that Annabeth, you don't care enough to even sit up? I cant believe you."

"I uh... Uhm."

"What are you still doing here?" She stomped her foot, and stormed off my back porch. I hate how much I'm crying but she's been my best friend since we were babies! "Annabeth, i-if you uhm want to end things with me I-I'd understand." He couldn't look at me when he said that.

"Percy sometimes you really are stupid. I can't leave you. It would probably hurt more than losing Peyton." He kissed my temple, and rested his hand on my thigh. His touch sent electric tingles all throughout my body. He pulls me into his lap as he kisses down my neck, going a bit further than if I had a shirt on. I didn't stop him. I didn't want too. I should explain. I'm not one of those girls who wants to wait till marriage because I feel its wrong. No I want to wait until I can fully give myself to the person. Percy says all these nice things, and yes I want to believe them but I still don't know. If my own best friend can drop me at a hat how can I be sure her brother won't do the same the second something bad happens? Plus he has a reputation as a 'player' I haven't seen or felt that from him while we're dating but I just need to be sure. Also don't get me wrong, I want too I just get scared. What if I do it wrong and that's why they leave me? Or they just don't like me anymore. Also its a little bit of a test to see if the person truly loves me they'll stick around without it. So far, Percy's been perfect, sure he gets a little carried away at some points but when I say stop he stops. I really want too but I'm still so nervous that he'll leave me.

"I love you." See he says that now, but what about in a year when he should be in college?

"Percy."

"Yeah?"

"I I want too but how do I know you're not going to hate it and leave me because of it?"

"If it sucks it sucks but we don't need it. Whenever you're ready I'll be here for you. Whenever or wherever."

"Oh Percy, I love you, but you're ridiculous sometimes." He gave me a cheeky smile and kissed me.
...
We showered, and got dressed. Peyton had left a note in the kitchen saying she wanted to have us over for dinner, so I put on a dress, boots and Percy has on dress pants and a button up. He has trident cufflinks, adding to his whole swimmer surfer mystique. He came in to help zip up my dress.