✦sixty-one

Shantal,

Siguro kung mababasa mo 'to, malamang ay wala na ako sa tabi mo. Shantal, I wanted to grab this chance to let it all out. You know how much I love you right? I absolutely did, Shantal. Please, don't you ever think that I don't trust nor love you just because I left you like this.

For the nth time, I wanted to say sorry. Sorry for everything. Because this is all I can do for now. I am sorry for causing you so much trouble before. I am sorry for bugging you.

You are the most beautiful thing I've ever had at hindi ako magsisisi na nakilala kita. You made me feel like I wasn't alone. You made me feel that I was special. You made me feel that despite of my condition, someone will love me for who I am.

Aamining kong nasaktan ako knowing that you like someone else. Bakit sa lahat ng lalaki, bakit si Jeongin pa? You didn't know how it hurts, Shantal. But I am not blaming you for that. I will never ever do that.

As for that marriage, masaya akong ikaw yung nakatakda para sa akin. Did you know that halos hindi ako makatulog nung mga panahon na yun sa sobrang saya. But then, everything fell down knowing that maybe you'll hate me for the rest of your life.

Shantal, you don't have to act that you love me. I know you are happy right now because you are finally free and I am happy for you too. You can go back to Jeongin. Don't worry about me, follow your heart.

Thank you for all the good memories that you gave me. I will always remember those until my last breathe. Thank you for making me feel that you love me even for my remaining days.

If ever I survived the operation, I will always support you no matter what happens. I will be always on your side to be your listener. I will still go back to you.

Again, I am sorry. Thank you for letting love you even for once. I love you, Shantal. If ever we met again, I will stay with you forever. I love you. Please be happy.

—Kairo

"You are still stubborn as ever, Kairo Jung. How can I be happy if you're not here"

"I am sorry, sorry for being coward. Hindi mo man lang nalaman na mahal din kita"

"You wanted me to be happy. I am sorry Kairo, but I can't"

"I will be always grateful that I met you. I am more grateful than you are"

"I love you too, I will always love you even in our next lives. Kung siguro hindi na ako nagpaka-manhid noon, siguro we spend our days together enough. I am sorry for that, Kairo"

"I wish it was all a dream. Sana kasama kita ngayon. Sana nakikita ko 'yang magaganda mong mata. Sana magkasama nating ise-celebrate yung birthday mo"

"I love you too, Kairo Jung. I will always will"