Raman Problem || Feitan x Reader

(y/n P.O.V)
(In this little story you can basically control sound waves, send yourself upwards or downwards, and if you get close enough to touch a person's body, or head to be exact, you can crush either their skull to kill them fast or their eardrums to make them die slowly.)

I carefully got out of my bed not wanting to awake my cranky sister, I was hungry. What am I supposed to do?

I grabbed a raman cup out of the pantry and put water inside before putting it into our microwave. Only thing I forgot.. WAS TO TAKE OUT THE FORK!

Not to mention that microwave could possibly explode but there's less of a chanc-

Next thing I knew I was flying in the air. I watched as my house began to get further and further out of my sights before my younger sister actually came into the kitchen and began yelling profanities at me. I screamed back at her, no words, just a scream. I saw her laughing before I actually landed on the ground.

"Fucking Hell! Why do we still have that radioactive cooker!" I shouted as I stood up and rubbed my back. I landed straight o to it and it caused a jolt since I landed harshly.

"Who's this kid.." I heard a creepy voice slur. I turned around hesitantly only to see I was in a cave like place.

"Who the hell are you? Last time I came to this place there were no damn pests!" I shouted at the weird looking people. Are they even people?!

"Pests!? We are the Shadow Beasts! Who are you to speak to us in such a way!?" A fat cubby one yelled towards me and he started lunging at me. I yelped and jumped into the air. I sent sound waves below me causing me to sprout up into the air. The little fatty just followed me.

"You asshole! I'm fuckin hungry! Don't get in my way!" I screamed at the cubby dude as I sent myself towards him and nailed my legs in the middle of his stomach. I put my hand onto his head and sent a strong sound wave into it causing his skull to break. I then went for the other one with him.

"Shadow Beasts, huh?" I growled lowly as I popped my knuckles and neck. I then remembered why their name was seemingly familiar..

"Your the dudes who put a million Jenny bounty on my head! You know how hard it is to go out in public!? I don't even kill anymore!" I screeched at the other figure. I then sighed and looked at him with a smile.

"How would you like to die? Because for all I know.. if I kill you your buddies will try to find me and then I could kill them and then it'll get rid of my bounty!" I shouted happily.

"Not how it works. Instead of the money going from the to whoever caught you and you sister it would be coming from somebody higher up." Another male said, it was the one that didn't seem to bother me.

"A spider! Oh! Oh! Which one are you!" I shouted as a bounced around him looking for his spider tattoo, as soon as I saw it I giggled. He was number 11.

"Uvogin, that's my name squirt!" He shouted proudly. I lugged and clapped and I hopped into the front of him.

"Also don't call me squirt! I'm almost 27!" I screamed at him and he looked almost impressed.

"Damn! You must've not got the good height genetics." He teased and I frowned. I heard the other guy shuffling so I quickly crouched down and looked at where I heard the sound. I watched carefully as the tall one came towards me and tried to bite..? Me..? As I was about to be out if his way Uvogin pushed me and I flew into the air.

"Now! These guys are mine to fight! Meaning do NOT help me no matter what." He shouted towards me and I nodded happily, I boosted myself into the sky with sound waves and watched from above. I saw multiple people sitting on a rock I think 3 watching Uvogin fight while the are 4 playing a card game. I slowly floated up to them. I pink haired girl smiled and patted the rock next to her while a cute blond boy chuckled.

"I'm guessing you're friends of Mr. Uvogin?" I question as I slowly sit down. They nodded and seemed to snicker.

"My your about as tall as Feitan, how old are you kid?" The blond boy asked and I groaned.

"Why do people think I'm a kid! I fucking 26.." I muttered and the pink haired girl laughed while the blondie gasped.

"No way! That might've been why Uvo seemed to fine with you, cause you remind him of Feitan." The blondie stated and I frowned.

"Who's Fei-"

"Me." Another voice stated from behind me. I turned and saw a small boy with black hair and a mask covering his face. He was even cuter..

"Uh- I- Okay! What's your names!" I shouted turning back to the three I was sitting with. Pinkie, blondie, and blackie.

"I'm Shalnark, that's Machi, and Shizuku." He stated pointing to each equivalent person.

"So cool! I've heard of Machi. My sister said she saw her once and she was really cool!" I smiled at her and snickered as a faint blush took over her cheeks.

"I am y/n, and I have a younger sister who's only 20. Her name is Nashira! Everyone calls her Nashi or Ira." I smiled and they nodded.

"And if I'm being honest you might meet her soon.." I muttered and Shizuku looked at me.

"How come?" She questioned and I groaned.

"I was hungry but since it's and I was tired I accidentally left the fork in and used the radioactive microwave." I muttered quietly and I heard Shalnark laugh at me.

"Oh shut up! She'll be coming after she has her kid." I muttered and now Machi laughed.

"She's younger then you but has a kid!?" She laughed and I groaned.

"I mean I want a kid but I haven't found somebody that really understands me. All the guys are immature." I complained and Shizuku nodded. I threw my arm around her as I was sitting next to her.

"And your mature?" Shalnark teased. I sighed and went to the way I normally am except I'm just not as fun, just straight faced and serious.

"I can be serious. I just prefer to have a bit of fun while I'm alive. Plus it's more fun to tease people with a smile." I said with a straight face and Shalnark hesitated but nodded. I smiled as I turned towards the fight, the tall guy was dead and now there's a big hole and a mole looking guy with I think hair sticking out if him.

"I didn't see the mole.." I muttered quietly to myself. I then saw Uvogin take a large breath and right as he seemed to let it out my side was kicked.

"Cover your ears." Feitan stated looking down at me. I nodded and covered them only for a loud yell to slightly be heard. I put up a sound wave like circle around us and put my hands down carefully, it worked.

"You can uncover! Lucky you I guess!" I giggled at the group of people I looked up at Feitan who was now staring at me.

"Thank you." I stated and he nodded. I swear I could see a little smile..

 I swear I could see a little smile

Hope you enjoy!~

Requests Here <=====

:D