Bounty |1| Feitan x Reader

(Part 1(?)
(Y/N P.O.V)

I watched carefully as I entered the auction area. I was sent here to find a spider called Feitan, black hair, wearing a long black trenchcoat sorta thing, said to have a blade hidden somewhere. Apparently I'll get quite a bit of Jenny.. I hate working for whoever this damned boss is, doesn't even have the guts to meet me and speak eye to eye.. I'll kill him one day.
Unconsciously I let out a bit of bloodlust causing a couple of people to stare at me, I had a large smile which I immediately made disappear and rushed off away from crowds.

"How annoying.." I muttered under my breath now feeling multiple powerful auras.

I patted down my dress making sure there aren't any wrinkles or dirt.
My dress was long and went all the way to the ground. The top was shoulder less and was black in the front with lace was in the back. The bottom was purely a silky black with lace from behind.

Not what you should fight in.

I sighed as I walked inside trying to find my target. As soon as I saw him I grabbed a man and put a finger up to his forehead.

"Follow me and run into that man." I whispered and walked past the Feitan guy and watched as the man I controlled bumped into him making Feitan stumble a little while the guy fell.

"Oh! Father! I'm so sorry Mr!" I said in a slightly higher tone as I picked up the man and turned to Feitan.

"Could I buy you a drink? I apologize.." I muttered again and as Feitan was about to speak when one of the other people behind him spoke up.

"Go ahead Fei.. we got everything down." A tall man with blond hair and a suit said. Feitan was also in a suit and he looked sorta.. hot. His hair wasn't as messy as it was in the picture I was given.

"Please follow me.." I smiled slightly holding out my hand which he surprisingly took.

I walked to the large bar that was only for higher ups. I smiled at the bodyguard at the entrance who only gave a small head nod. I led Feitan to a window just in case I can't defeat him with my bare hands and have to control him.

"What.. your name?" I heard him asked as he sat down.

"Erza, nice to meet you." I said hesitating a little bit causing me to pinch my leg to try and calm myself.

"I see.. Feitan." He stated and I nodded.

I watched the waiter come over and ask what we would like.

"Red wine.." I smiled and the waiter nodded. Feitan ordered just a beer.

"What are you planning to get in the auction?" I asked raising my hand up to the table, trying to get at all closer.

"Cut it.. why you here?" He questioned lowly causing me to let out a small gasp before smiling again.

"My names Erza, I'm here with my father. He wanted something." I smiled slighted and Feitan just let out a 'tch.'

"Lie. What your real name." I stated in a demanding tone making me stand up. I stared at him as he got up too.

"I am Erza. I'm not lying." I stated again and in an instant there was a sword to my throat. I jumped backwards and put out my hand, ready to block or through punches.

"Name.." He questioned again. I frowned and lunged at him, he seemed to have gotten surprised because I was able to hit him. Just not in the right place.

"How did you know I was lying?" I asked standing up fully to stare at him. My speaking was a little slower and more of an unsure tone, damn..

"You.. studder.. if you did." He stated putting his hands in his pocket and smiling at me.

His smile was sadistic, I knew about his little ability.. if I impact too much pain to him then he will just return it. Sadistic bastard..

I watched him lung at me causing me to dodge but he only rushed me again. I hit my leg on a chair causing me to panic as I lunged at him with a sadistic smile of my own and punch him in his chest.

"See.. you do wrong and panic.. what your name.." He asked again lunging towards me now with a sword in his hand.

"You.. don't need- to know!" I yelled dodging his constant attacks. As soon as he stopped I watched the tall man accompanied by two others walk inside.

Not good..

"Feitan what's taking so lo-" the tall blond paused now looking back and fourth between Feitan and I.

"Ohhh, I see. You're having some lady problems~" The blond male teased laughing making Feitan glare at him and let off bloodlust making the blondie pause his movement.

"Leave.. this fight mine." He stated surprisingly. Most people would take the advantage of having friends to help fight, not him I guess..

"Hurry up then, we have some things to do." The guy said and Feitan nodded softly before lunging back at me.

It caught me off guard causing me to fall onto my back, it was the right move because any other second and I would have been tasting metal..

"Me give two choices... join Phantom Troupe.. or me will kill you." He stated now walking a little so he was in front of me.

"If.. I join the troupe, do I have to listen to any rules?" I asked lowly and he shook his head.

"Only few.. not big rules." He stated and I sighed. I nodded softly looking at him with a small smile.

"I'll join.. what I'm doing right now isn't too much fun." I stated and he nodded. He grabbed my wrist and began walking through door while people quivered in corners.

He soon led me to one room.. where all of his buddies were. One was cloning things, another was all dressed up. Which reminded me. I looked down to see my dress was fully intact making me extreamly confused

"Elastic dress.." I muttered making Feitan look at me weirdly. I shrugged and looked to see the tall blondie standing in front of us.

"Wow you actually got a date." He laughed making me go straight faced. I immediately landed a punch in his chest sending him backwards.

"You.. ashol-" He muttered being seemingly falling asleep due to me activating my nen.

"Me might like you.." I heard Feitan mutter while I just smirked.

"You better.. only one I trust in this group right now is you, I think I'm also choosing to ignore how sadistic you are too." I stated with a small chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah.." He muttered looking away with a small 'tch.'

Hope you enjoyed~

Hope you enjoyed~

May do a part two to this (?)