Bounty |2| Feitan x Reader

(Y/N P.O.V)

It feels good to go against the Team I hated oh so dearly. The spiders killed most if not all the people there not to mention one member, Uvogin, took out 4 Shadow Beasts who are supposed to be extreamly powerful.

Feitan was in a way protecting me from having to talk to any other members. I guess he could sense how nervous I was about joining this whole things.

"Hey girl, what's your name?" The tall blond asked side eyeing me.

Feitan glared at him as he just continued walking with me following.

"It's y/n.. you are?" I asked quietly side eyeing him. He smirked and wore a proud face.

"I'm Phinks, you should start respecting me. After all I'm a higher rank then you." He stated looking down at me slightly. I rolled my eyes and walked a little faster so I was beside of Feitan.

"Why you no tell me your name at beginning?" He asked me and I smiled a little bit.

"I was higher to kill you Mr. Spider. Code name was Erza." I stated and he nodded rolling his eyes at me.

"Would you like me to heal your shoulder real quick?" The girl with pink hair asked coming up to me. I looked at my shoulder to see it blood red with a large cut.

"When the hell did I get this.." I muttered turning my head slowly to stare at Feitan who was wearing a smirk.

"You little.."

(Time Skip - Hide out)

I was getting more nervous with each step i took towards this so called hide out Feitan said they were all going.

It was mainly just a large building with a bunch of broken windows and everything looks as though it could break fully.

"You think your boss will even let me join?" I whispered still staring straight ahead. He nodded and I sighed.

"You strong.. Me nominate." He stated in his broken language making me stifle a small laugh. He just gave me a glare.

"Why laugh?" He questioned and I stopped to smile down at him.

"You talking in you little broken language is so adorable, besides the fact you obviously kill... Do you even shower?" I questioned giving him a joking disgusted stare. He just looked back forward.

I watched as he jumped and sat on top of a large rock. I jumped up to the same rock and he just stared forward as he waited.

"Hey! My names Shalnark! You can call me Shal though!" A short blood kid cheered from beside me making me look at him.

"Oh- My names Y/N, nice to meet you Shal." I smiled back and he looked over my shoulder at Feitan who obviously had bad vibes around him.

"What does your nen do? Feitan must've been impressed to bring you back!" He said in a giddy voice making me smile.

"If I press at least two finger to anyone I can control what they do. I can do it to myself but to stop myself I basically have to go into a state close to death." I laughed a little and Shal gasped.

"I can do something similar! That's so cool! But, I'm gonna stop talking,  it's obvious Feitan wants you for himself." He finished with a suggestive look making me laugh a little.

"Well Feitan I think I will keep myself near you." I smiled at the small man and he just nodded before looking ahead.

I sighed and caught up with him and swung an arm around his shoulder, he stared at me before removing my arm only to tangle his fingers with my own.

"Stay with me.." He muttered almost protectively and I stifled a small laugh. When he heard that laugh he looked over at me and frowned.

"S-Sorry! That's just so cute." I smiled squeezing his hand. He nodded and lifted my hand to his mouth before lowering his mask and placing a small kiss on my hand.

"You should take me on a date before you seduce me." I teased and he immediately threw my hand and stomprd ahead of everyone else making me sigh.

"You're so adorable Feitan."

Enjoy? Hope you did! <3

I enjoy comments, they make me laugh quite a bit. They make me happy to know everyone laughs at little things in the stories :))