Love~ || Feitan x Reader

(Y/N P.O.V)
(Modern AU)

I woke up late, I knew I would. Alarms don't do anything anymore for me, I got up quickly and went into my bathroom brushing my teeth and hair. I have a date with my boyfriend today and I'm pretty excited, It's been a while since we've got to hang out so.. I was in my last year of high school while he is in college. It's a 5 year time gap, I'm 19 and he's 24. My parents didn't like him when I first started dating him which was last year, however I knew from the moment my friend introduced me to him that I liked him.

"Y/N! Feitan's here! I'm letting him come up better be dressed!" I heard my mother shout from downstairs making me hurry into my closet.

"Y/N?" I heard a soft knock on my door. It was my Feitan.

"Come in, sorry I woke up late." I said loud enough just for him. I heard him hum before my door opened and closed.

"It fine, we can stay out more." I heard him say. I laughed and heard the door to my closet open.

"You look fine.. need help?" Feitan asked coming up behind me. I nodded. I felt him grab my hand with his and intertwine our fingers.

"Hoodie I gave?" He asked looking through my drawers. I went forward and went through the hanging shirts, I pulled out a black hoodie with writing on it.

I'm with my boyfriend

Is the text that was on the hoodie. On the back it had a design that Feitan came up with himself. It was a skull with small red wing-like parts coming from it. I thought I was cute.

"Should I wear pants or shorts?" I asked turning to him with the hoodie.

"Pants. Chance of rain." He said and I nodded. I grabbed a pair a black ripped jeans and walked back into my personal bathroom. I got dressed into the hoodie and Jean's before walking back out to Fei.

"Sit front of me," He muttered and I nodded. I sat in front of him crisscrossing my legs. I felt his hands on my hair.

(If you don't have long hair let's just say you do for now- :v)

I felt him putting my hair into a loose braid, as soon as he was done with it he tied it with something I did not know of. I took the braid to my side so I could see it, I was a ribbon that he tied it with. A red one.

"Thank you, how come?" I said slightly confused but still smiled.

"I saw it and thought you like it.." I muttered looking away. I chuckled and gave him a large hug before pulling back and giving him a kiss.

"And you were right, however you got one word wrong," I smirked at him. Fei wasn't completely fluent in this language so I try to help him our as much as I can, but then again I'm not to good at speaking.

"What word?" He asked quietly and I smiled.

"I love it. So instead of like you should have said love, and that counts for anything you get for me." I smiled at him and he rolled his eyes before getting up off of my bed. I jumped off the bed and followed him through my house until we got to the front door.

"Have her back before midnight, she does need sleep kid." My father said making me chuckle. Feitan grunted, he didn't like my father calling him kid but he endured it, and if I'm being honest I think he think my dad calling him kid. I guess that's his idea of being accepted into the family..?

"Sure thing sir.." Fei muttered out and my mother smiled.

"Don't have to much fun if you decide to stop at a hotel or something~" My mother said in a teasing voice making my dad groan.