Darkness || Feitan x Fearful! reader

(y/n P.O.V)
(In this story y/n (you) have Nyctophobia. Which is also known as the fear of darkness.)

I watched carefully as the skies darkened and my current lover was no where in sight. Not wanting to see anything that lurked in the darkness outside I locked the door and windows and ran up to the room I shared with my boyfriend. I locked the door leading to the bedroom and turned on as many lights as possible.

I curled up on my bed and took out a book as I carefully read through the pages trying to take my mind off of any worries I have.
As I continued the book I heard the small sounds of rain droplets hitting the roof. I began to freak out a little more since whenever the area I lived in had a storm lights would flicker until they are fully out. I normally calmed myself down by either cuddling with Feitan or loving him.

"Damnit Fei..." I scurried off my bed and took out a wireless lamp and placed it on the table along with some candles. I carefully took out some matches and as I was about to light a match, everything was now pitch black.

I yelped as I flipped the switch on the lamp only for it to flicker once but die. My breathing began to get raggedy as I struggled to ignite a match in order to light a candle. I only had two so it would help a little. I started gasping as I tried to get as much air as possible as I felt as though the room closing in on me. I then heard knocks at the window.

"y/n! Open!" I heard Feitan's voice shout from outside.

"Break it! I- I feel like I'm about to faint!" I cried out feeling the emptiness in my chest. I watched as somehow the window got unlocked and he was able to slip himself inside. He then locked it and glanced at me.

"y/n.." He muttered.

I felt tears drop down my cheeks making me realise that I began crying.

"F-Fei.. can we hug please?" I requested and he nodded before hurriedly getting under the covers of out bed and pulling me close to his warmth.

"Whe-re were y-you?" I choked through my tears and gasps and he sighed. He looked me directly in the eyes and placed a soft yet sensual kiss on my lips.

"It took long.. you okay?" He asked and I shook my head. I snuggled my head into his chest and stared at his shirtless chest, he somehow got off his shirt before laying down..

"As long as you came.." I muttered and I felt him chuckle.

"I love you y/n, I promise we hang out soon." He stated and I nodded. I began to place small kisses along his chest and abs. I felt him shiver making me giggle.

"I love you too and.. I would appreciate that.. Fei." I said and sucked on his neck until it was purple. I then hugged him tightly and he did the same.

 I then hugged him tightly and he did the same

Hope you enjoyed!~

Requests <=====

=>