Tattoo || Feitan x Reader

(y/n P.O.V)

I've been waiting about 3 days for my small boyfriend since he was requested on a mission to take down whatever invaded Meteor City.
We had both been raised there and both quite loved it there. However my sister, who I lived with at the time, had us move to York New City. Feitan somehow tracked me down and took me back to travel with him and the Phantom Troupe 1 year later.
He's 2 years older then me but smaller then me, it gives me a small advantage.

I texted Shal since he carried around his little phone 24/7, he said that they'll come back either today or tomorrow. Seeing as It's almost 7 pm I don't think he's going to return tonight.

Instead of waiting like a love sick pup, I call my sister who lives a little ways away but can get here fast.

"Hey, what's up lil' sis?"

"Hey, you think you could come get me and maybe we can go get something to eat or like buy some stuff?" I suggested and she wined. I laughed but stopped as she began speaking.

"Yeah sure.. I don't wanna be out pass midnight, okay?" She requested and and I giggled. I hung up and walked outside as I waited for her.

My sister, Nyami, was able to learn nen. I was not as successful. I can cover myself with aura but that's about it, Nyami on the other hand can create wings with her nen and fly with them.

Reason why she's probably more useful then I'll ever be..

"Hey! Grab onto my hand. I'll fly us there." Nyami said as she grabbed onto my wrist and I did the same. She then flew to a large town have had pretty lights and a bunch of small shops down a large alleyway.

I smiled as we landed, we went to the nearest food place and got skewered chicken with some veggies and stuff.
Lucky me Nyami remembered to grab money so she volunteered to pay for this trip and I just had to owe her.

"Okay~ I heard there's a temporary tattoo place at the back, you wanna go get your little boyfriends spider and number tattooed on ya?" She suggested and I shook my head.

"I don't think I'm aloud to, maybe just his little mask design?" I suggested and Nyami nodded. We walked to the back of the alley until we came across a shady looking shop.

"Hello, what would you like tattooed?" A woman sitting down asked us and I took out my phone. I pulled up a picture of Feitan's mask which I had gotten when he was taking a shower. I was planning on buying or customizing some clothing for him.

"This on my... hmm- stomach please." I stated and she nodded. She grabbed my phone and held it in her hand as she admired it.

"Where'd the idea come from?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I saw it at another shop, it was cool looking. We saw a tat shop and wanted get one temporarily so I just chose this design." I smiled at her and she nodded. I raised up my shirt and told her I wanted it more to the side and she agreed to do so.

As she finished it I began to feel a little drowsy so I told Nyami and she quickly paid before walking away with me.
My legs began to numb and before I could even look at the tattoo everything blurred and I could no longer see the world.

(Time Skip - Next day)

I sat up carefully since I fully remember what happened yesterday before I had fainted. I stood up slowly and walked into the bathroom, I lifted my shirt and sighed as the design was on my stomach. It was really adorable and I fell instantly in love with it.

"What're you doing out of bed! Go back and lay down!" A male voice shouted. I turned around and saw Feitan with a clearly angry face.

"W-What? Can you at least come lay with me?" I hoped and he shrugged.

"Go lay down I'll think about it." He stated and walked out of my room. I frowned and went to my bed laying down steadily not wanting to hurt myself more than I already am.

I smiled as I took put my phone and saw texts from each of the spiders all wondering why Fei was in a bad mood and why I'm "not okay." I texted Shal back sense he receives and gives updates the fastest.

I'm Okay, I got a temp tattoo and fainted. I don't really know why so don't ask :D

I put my phone on my dresser and watched as my door slowly opened.

"Why you tattoo the body?" Fei asked as he walked over to me. He sat at the edge of my bed while just staring at you.

"I.. don't know? I felt like I could surprise you with something nice since i really don't do enough while being your girlfriend.." I muttered ashamed and he sighed. He then tossed a small box on my lap which had a couple of blankets covering it.

I picked up my box and slowly opened it not knowing would could possibly be inside. As soon as it revealed It's contents I gasped dumbfounded.

"I don't think of you just as my girlfriend anymore.. you're more like my wife. Also you do way too much for me.. I'm just a selfish bastard. Also you can thank Machi and your sister, they helped me pick it." Feitan stated quietly. I began to tear up as I picked up the item.

It was a ring, a wedding ring to be exact. It had a large, lavender, diamond with smaller pure black and white diamonds in shapes of hearts surrounding it.

"I-"

"Just say yes or no.." He muttered again and I sighed. I sat up towards him and placed my right hand on his cheek. I made him look at me before I slowly planted a long kiss onto his lips.

"I will marry you, Fei." I smiled as I parted and slipped the ring on my finger. He looked me surprised.

"Rea-"

"Yes you idiot." I cut him off. He then showed a large smile before hugging me and scattering kisses on my neck.

"The tattoo fits.. you should get permanent. " Feitan stated and he rubbed the side which it was on.

"I think I will. And then whatever wedding dress I use I can showcase it." I giggled as I looked at Feitan in the eyes.

He was hovering over me cautiously with a large smile and excited eyes. I placed another kiss onto his lips before hugging him down onto my body.
He buried his head into my chest as he slowly took in and let out deep breaths..

"I love you Fei." I giggled and he yawned.

"Me too.." He muttered. Soon after I heard soft snores coming form him as he hugged my body. I fell asleep with him comfortable laying on me.

 I fell asleep with him comfortable laying on me

Enjoy?~♡

Requests <=====

=