Hope || Dad!Feitan x Mom!Reader

(Y/N P.O.V)

Feitan has yet to be home, he promised to take care of our little brat, and son, Aurelius, I was hoping to actually get some time to go to some hot springs or something with Machi and Shizuku. It's been way too long since we've hung out.

"Mommy! Come find me!" I heard the kiddo yell from another room.

We live in a pretty nice house, two story and It's pretty spacious. Feitan is still stealing things and everything, Chrollo comes and vists with his lover occasionally and everything is a happy ending. But... there's still another little brat on the way, at least this time It's a little girl.

"Hmm~! Where could my little boy be..?" I said loudly as I carefully and slowly walked over to the room I heard his voice in. I use to be just as good as Fei but now he's got me on kid control. Little rat..

"Found ya!" I shouted as I opened the door to the closet in his room. There he was, sitting on a box.

"How you find me so fast!?" He shouted back and hoped off the box and ran over to his bed as he jumped onto it.

"Because your mommy's amazing." I smiled putting my hands onto my hips. He giggled and ran out of the room.

I followed him out since he was a little kid. Didn't have very long legs and Fei being short didn't help him.
As soon as we got to the hallway that passes the main door I watched it open. But It didn't smell like him, it smelled like blood. I went on guard just in case it wasn't him.

"Hey brat.. Where's mommy?" I heard Fei's voice ask from the door way. I smirked and grabbed the door opening it.

"Boo!" I screamed and watched as he flinched a little before turning his head to me.

"Haha! Daddy got scared!" I watched El laugh which made Feitan glare at him before running after him.

He was stomping really lously which made El laugh but run away in a hurry.
As soon as he was down the hall I watched as Fei jogged back with his hands in his pockets and just plant his head in my chest hugging me tightly.

"Do you know what Shizuku and Machi were last doing?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I really wanted to go to the hot springs.." I muttered and heard him chuckle.

"How about.. when me come back, tomorrow. We go? With the kid." He suggested and I nodded. I smiled as I hugged him back.

"Hey! You were supposed to chase me!" Aurelius yelled coming back into view. I heard Feitan click his tongue before letting go of me.

"He's our kid. Don't hurt him." I stated and he looked back at me with a scowl.

"How he supposed to learn?" He asked me and I laughed a little.

"I mean don't make him hate you. Plus we still have one more on the way, soon he'll be playing with her." I smiled and he nodded a couple of times.

"And then we have ano-"

"No. We will not. We're going to skip a couple of years before I pop put another demon." I said in a scolding matter. He just rolled his eyes and ran after Aurelius.

3 months later

I had two of those god damn brats. At least they're both girls, Fei wasn't so happy when i told him these were the last ones. The entire way back home he kept saying we were going to be a family of 6. But I do not want to go through my pelvis moving again!

 But I do not want to go through my pelvis moving again!