Matching || Feitan x Reader

(y/n P.O.V)

I watched as Machi carefully sewed on small designs and cloths together. This was her 4th attempt and each time they looked better. Each design was different however, she watched different videos of how to sew a dress and so far #4 is my favorite.
It goes all the way down to the ground with two slits up both legs slightly above my waist. Not much I'll be wearing. It's meant to be slightly tighter at the waist and chest area. It has long sleeves that come close to covering my hands but not fully. The last part she was down was attaching the main design of Feitan's mask to my own mask, which was connected to the dress.
The dress is silk and any other smaller designs were velvet. It looks really detailed and beautiful.

"And I'm done! Try this one on!" Machi said excitedly as she handed me the dress. I was only in a black lacey underwear set and Shizuku was picking a pair on panties that wouldn't be visible.
Shizuku came back and handed me a pair of skimpy maroon red panties, I quickly head into the bathroom excited about this dress.

"How does it fit?" Shizuku asked from outside the door. I opened it and watched as their faces turned into surprised ones.

The slits fit perfectly, the waist and chest aren't too tight, and I can also move freely without really having to worry about flashing since the outfit is slightly skin tight.

"I think It's perfect. Now put up the mask, I inserted some wire into the edges of it so you can make it stand however you want. Learned that from dress number 2!" Machi stated smiling. I laughed and turned back around facing the mirror.

I adjusted the the mask a little and did a straight face trying to mock Feitan.

"The little pervs gonna be either really happy or weirded out." Machi commented and I shrugged. I smirked as I dug around my room, I had painted a umbrella to look exactly. I open the umbrella and walk through the house looking for where Feitan could've gone.

"Hey dude, look at your girl.." I heard a whisper. I turned to where it came from and saw Feitan and Phinks sitting with each other. Feitan slowly turned his head but as soon as he saw me his eyes widened.

He slowly got up and walked over to me, he looked me up and down before grabbing my hand and leading me to another room. It was a storage closet.

"So cool.. did Machi?" He said and he continued to stare at me. I did a small spin but as soon as my butt was in his sights he slapped it causing me to jump.

"Fei. Not nice.." I muttered and he smirked. He took one hand and put it above my head as he slowly twirled me in a circle.

"We should match for date." He stated in his normal quiet voice. I nodded and he chuckled.

"Even umbrella.. does it do the same?" he asked and I shook my head he nodded and took it, he put it over me and him before placing a couple of quick teasing kisses on my lips before a long sensual kiss took over my mouth. I smiled into the kiss..he felt so needy.

"You're way to adorable." I smiled and he rolled his eyes.

"You too beautiful." He stated and I hugged him. He carefully hugged me back as he placed his chin on the top of my head.

 He carefully hugged me back as he placed his chin on the top of my head

This was cute~ at least for me♡

Requests <====

B)