Babysitting || Feitan x Reader

(y/n P.O.V)

Me and a not so excited Feitan were waiting for a knock at my door. Today my cousin asked me to babysit her kid so I invited Fei over just to have a little fun.

"How much time does it take for your cousin or whatever to get here?" Feitan groaned and I shrugged. A knock echoed through my house causing me to stand up and walk to the door.

"Hey y/n, thanks for saying you will babysit again. Me and Jamie have to go do an assassination job, we're doing it with a Zoldyck." She stated and I nodded. I took the small child up into my arms and waved to my cousin before shutting the door.

I walked over to Feitan and placed the little boy in his lap causing his eyes to focus on the little toddler boy in front of him.

"What's his name?" He asked. I sat down next to him and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Hey Ichiro, how old are you now hun?" I asked the little boy and he smiled before giggling.

"Fo-Four!" He started loudly and I gave small claps.

"Well Ichi, this is Feitan. Can you sat Fei-tan?" I asked and he nodded.

"Fei Fei!" He smiled at my grouchy boyfriend and I laughed.

"No, Feitan" He stated and the little boy seemed to growl at him.

"Fei Fei!!" He yelled and hit Feitan's forehead.

"Uh- Ichi~ no hitting kiddo, Feitan is my boyfriend so you have to be nice." I smiled and Ichi looked at me as if I were godly.

"You're dating h-him?" He asked pointing to Feitan. I nodded and he Emily smirked at Feitan before wrapping his arms around Fei's neck and hugging him.

"So does that mean I can call Fei Fei Uncle Fei?" He asked. I awed and nodded. He then continued to play with Feitan's hair as Fei just didn't bother to do anything.

"Why'd I agree to this?" Feitan asked eyeing me. I smiled and turned his head fully to the side. I placed a passionate kiss onto his lips and winked.

"Cause I promised you kissys, cuddles, and love~" I cooed and he smiled nodded.

"Another." He stated and I smiled. I placed a kiss at the side of his mouth only to have him grab my chin and kiss me fully ok the lips. A very, very, long kiss.

"I no like being teased.. You know." He stated and faced forward.

Ichi was now sitting in his lap facing the t.v and Feitan set his head onto Ichi's small head. I saw Ichiro smile before giggling.

Feitan clicked through channels until Ichiro saw one he liked and told Feitan. As soon as Ichi was drawn into the cartoon Fei snaked an arm around my waist and pulled me towards him.

"Love you." He stated quietly and I laughed quietly.

"Didn't I get you out of your shell a little? Also don't hurt the kid if I fall asleep." I said and he nodded. I placed one more longingly passionate kiss onto his lips before happily resting my head on his shoulder and falling asleep.

"Love you too Fei Bae." I chuckled at myself for using the very nickname I came up with to annoy him, pretty sure he like it though.

"Mhm.. I do more... " He stated and I felt his head fall onto mine before stopping all movement. I listened as the cartoons played in the background and Feitan's small slow breaths passed my ear. Ichi eventually laid back onto me.

"Ichiro.. don't move okay? I'll place your head on my lap." I whispered as I carefully lifted up the light baby and placed his head lightly onto my lap and his legs on Feitan's lap. He fell asleep and so did I.

What a happy (fake) family~~ ♡