Ocean || Feitan x Reader

(Y/N P.O.V)

"I can't believe.. I agreed to this.." Feitan said as he laid our blanket down in the sand.

"I said you didn't have to come," I teased and he just glared at me.

"You show your tits and ass.. No chance." He muttered and I smiled. I removed my sundress so that my bikini was showing and went up to Feitan and wrapped my arms around him.

"You know I can protect myself Fei.." I mutter, and he tried to shake me off but I held on tighter.

"Yeah, yeah.." he said and set the large umbrella in the sand, angled slightly so it was giving our blanket shade.

I smiled as I pushed him down using my weight against him. As soon as he was on the ground I straddled his waist.

"What the hell." He looked at me with a hazed glare and I just rolled my eyes.

I twirled my hair around so it was on my left shoulder and lowered my face down so we were only a couple centimeters away from his face.

"How about we go swim?" I proposed and he turned his face to the side, trying to avoid my gaze.

I scoffed dramatically and stood up, I grabbed my little picnic basket that had a towel and a pair of sunglasses.
I walked away from our towel down to the water where Shalnark, Uvogin, Nobunaga, and Pakunoda were already in the water playing with a volleyball.

"Mind if I join!" I called out to them, Shal turning towards me immediately.

"YEAH! You're on my team!" He shouted back running out of the water.

I watched as he ran out of the water coming directly at me before I dropped my basket and he picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder and running back in with me on his shoulder before tossing me under.

"Shal!" I shouted, resurfacing with a laugh which was met by multiple others.

"Hurry y/n, we're starting now." Pakunoda grinned as she did an overhand serve, effectively getting the ball over the net.

We all laugh as Uvo and Nobunaga struggle tremendously to get towards the ball and attempt to hit it forward.

"Feitan! Come join us!" Shalnark shouts,

Fei is just sitting under our umbrella with a little pout so I decide to go and persuade him.

"Fei~ Come onn... have a little fun." I smile, leaning down to give him a peck on the lips.

"Longer version. Maybe." He mutters out,

I hold his face with both arms before giving him a long kiss, as I felt a short swish of his tounge I pulled away.

"If you want more of that you'll have to come play for a little, hun." I smile, holding one hand out to help him up. Which he thankfully takes.

It's not normal for him to show much affections, but I know on days where we're all together and on our type of 'vacation' he gets a little jealous. Especially with Shal... which is quite bad.
As Chrollo has warned he is a bit of a obbsess8ve lover...

"How long to play?" Fei asks from behind me,

"I'm not sure, I don't wanna be in the sun much longer. These sunglasses aren't doing their job well." I sigh and he scoffs.

"Could sit with me."

"What was that?" I ask, only hearing a mummer from him,

"Could sit with me!"

I pause and smile, after a little playing. I promise." I smile, all the love in the world I could give to him.

Another kiss on the lips gets him to smirk a little too.

"Come on you lovebirds!"

"Shutup."

Uvo gains a harsh glare from Fei causing most of them to laugh.

"How about a change in game?" Machi suggests, all of us agreeing.

"Let's play tag! It'll be harder in the water but still fun!" Shal says, oh so childishly, but we all agree and begin to back away from each other.

"Not it!"

A stream of shouts comes from all of us, Uvo being the last of our voices to ring out.

"Uvooo, your it!" Nobunaga cackles as he begins to run as quickly as his body will take him in the water.

"CMERE MACHI!" Uvo yells running quicker than anyone expected.

I watch laughing as Machi dives underwater to escape him. Probably the only way she could've with how much momentum he had.
That led to Pakunoda getting tagged due to her being right behind Machi.

"Paku you're it!" Shalnark laughs out as she begins to go after him. The two of them going back and fourth as Shal tries to escape.

Me and Fei have been a little separated, him sending glares whenever the others attempt to get near but still allowing them in a way.
But.. as soon as Shal gets tagged he happens to be next to Fei. And undoubtly goes after him.

"Come on Feitan! Don't you wanna get y/n!?" Shal shouts making me yell back at him.

But it's no use, I watch as Feitan slows down a little and Shal tags him. Only for him to come storming at me.

"Wait! Babe! Baby! Pleas-AH"

I scream as we both fall underwater and shal wrapping his arms around me as we sink a little.

"You little brat.." I cough as he smiles at me proudly.

"Watch it. I am older." He scoffs giving me a kiss on the cheek and at the same time I feel an astray had grope my chest.

"Now you're definitely a brat..."

"Come here Shal! Lemme tag you and you tag me back!" I shout and he starts over to us.

Within second Feitan is swimming away as fast as he can.

"I'll get you Fei!!" I shout, going after him as soon as I have the ability to again.

Hi! 😳😊
Not proofread lol, also wrote at two very different times (a year apart)
Maybe you'll see the different in writing maybe not 🙌