Physco || Feitan x Insane! Reader

(Y/N P.O.V)

I was taken away from my phone maybe only an hour ago and whoever kidnapped me took me to the fully white room that is all cushion.

"Miss. Y/N, you have been put in this room for you're own safety. We will help you through this." A male voice echoed through the room. I looked around and tried to blast a hole through the wall, it didn't work.

I looked up to see a camera directed at me making me groan. It was at the top of the wall which was twice the size of me. I backed up a little before running full speed. I jumped from one wall to the other until I grabbed the camera and crushed it in my hand.
My hand was now bleeding as the voice echoed again.

"We are coming in Y/N, attack us and we will not hesitate to shoot."

"Come at me!" I shouted and watched as the door blasted open and men with rifles rolled in. I watched each of them carefully aa a woman came up to me.

She took my hand and began wrapping it, as soon as she finished she smiled at me. As she was about to walk away I slashed her back with my nails. Gun shots them blasted, I dodged all them but one which hit me in the leg. That sent me. I ran around the room grabbing as many guns as I can and either breaking or twisting the tip of it. As I was in the middle I watched a couple guns explode due to the ends of them being destroyed killing the people holding them.

"Let me out otherwise death is in your future. I promised my lover I would make us a nice dinner and have everything ready." I warned and the voice echoed over the speakers.. once again.

"Take another step and we will kill your lo-"

I smiled as the voice got cut off. I watched as the door open and in came Feitan and Phinks. Phinks killed the last of the men who were alive and Feitan walked over to me.

"I asked you to do one thing.. and you get kidnapped." He muttered and I wined.

"Sorry.. they caught me off guard." I said frowning. He rolled his eyes as he stopped in front of me. He then lifted me over his shoulder and walked out. I pinched his ass which in response he slapped my own hard.

"Fei~ put me down!" I wined and he just grunted.

"Shut up. We going home to eat dinner." He grumbled and I smiled. I turned over in his hold so that I was sitting on his shoulder. He looked up at me and glared.

"Got cha~" I snickered as I got onto his back and had the sword he hid in his umbrella up to his neck.

"Do you?" He asked and quickly switched us. I was being held against the wall and Feitan had his sword to my throat.

"I thought I did at least.." I muttered and he gave a small smile.

"You get it sometime.." He stated and put his sword back into his umbrella sheath and stuck it inside of his jacket.

"I know I will." I said happily. I turned my head slightly to see Shalnark staring into his phone. I took off a ring that I got for myself and threw it at him, it hit him square in the forehead.

"Run Fei! Pick me up!" I shouted and he gave a small nodded as he picked me up bridal style and ran down the halls until we were out and jumped tree to tree until we were back at me own home.

"You cook.. It better." He stated and I nodded. I slipped my hands onto his neck and kissed him smiling.

"I love you~" I smiled and he looked away with a light pink tint to his cheeks.

"Yeah yeah.. I too. I'm starving.. cook please." He said slightly loud and I nodded. I skipped over to my kitchen and began to cook our favorite meals. All while reminiscing over all the memories I've gained with him.

 All while reminiscing over all the memories I've gained with him