(A/N) A Quick Note

Hi. Welcome.

I've never written anything before but I'm gonna try. This is my writing practice, so sorry if it sucks.I apologize in advance for grammatical/spelling errors. (I do proofread but I'm bad at grammar.)

 I will put trigger warnings at the top of stories if it is necessary.

If anything I write comes off as offensive, upsetting, triggering, or is portrayed in a way you deem rude, please do not hesitate to call me out on it (nicely). I will not take it personally. It is never my intention to offend anyone, but if something bothers you, please tell me so I can explain or fix something.

Automatic spoiler warning for the following book series (You have been warned):

Percy Jackson and The Olympians

Heroes of Olympus

Trials of Apollo (books 1-4)

TOWER OF NERO: On the unlikely event I DO include this content, I will put a spoiler warning on the top of the one-shot.

MOST characters belong to the amazing-even-though-he's-a-troll-who-straight-up-yeeted-our-OTP-into-Tartarus-back-in-2012-and-we-are-still-not-recovered-from-it-but-we-stan-anyways author, Rick Riordan. If you have never heard of a character in a chbc book, then its an original character and belongs to me. If the name HAS been mentioned in a book Rick wrote for any the series above, then they are his. I will list OCs as they are created :)

I am open to story suggestions. (Comment on the AU suggestions chapter.) No smut though.

Thanks!