Will's Special Place

Sorry this one is a short but a little good old fashioned fluff never hurt anyone..... right?

* * *

The sandy beach along Camp Half-Blood were, in Will Solace's opinion, one of the best places on earth. He noticed the gentle manner in which the waves would ebb and flow without stopping made the most calming sound as the water enveloped and withdrew from the white soft sand, now cool to the touch while the night was young. Lady Artemis flew across the blackness in her chariot, her reindeer pulling it along the pitch dark night sky. Stars like flecks of white glitter dotted the heavens above in a multitude of which he could never be able to count. The refreshing ocean breeze, tickled Will's face as it brushed stray strands of his sun-kissed blond hair from his tanned visage. 

The son of Apollo used to come here alone all of the time. It was a safe-haven of sorts to him, a place where he could escape the real world. A quiet place where the pressures of being a demigod, medic, older brother, and a counselor could be lifted off his shoulders by just listening to the sounds around him, and reaching a Utopia where the vast burdens of life faded away. 

Even now, Will still came here to his special place. The difference now was that he had someone to share it with. And that someone sat right next to him on the blanket they shared, leaning against Will, fast asleep: his boyfriend and other half, Nico di Angelo.

Will had his arm around Nico's shoulder, holding the sleeping boy at his side, the soft moonlight reflecting off of both of their faces. Nico sometimes had nightmares or terrifying visions in his dreams, but tonight at least, he seemed content with his sunshine holding him.

The son of Hades began to stir in his sleep just a little. Will was concerned that maybe he was getting a nightmare and would have to wake him up. But the raven-haired boy, still locked away in his dreams, simply curled up next to his boyfriend, turned toward Will a little more and cuddled closer like a kitten seeking warmth.

Will relieved for two reasons. The first being that he wasn't having a nightmare and the second being that he was glad he was still asleep so Nico couldn't see the adorable pink blush coloring his sun-tanned nose and cheeks. The sunshine boy wrapped his other arm around Nico protectively yet gently and kissed the top of Nico's head.

"I love you, Death Boy," he whispered, still attempting not to disturb Nico's slumber as he nuzzled his head into Will's shoulder, And just like that, Will's favorite place became even more special to him.

* * *

Hi, yes I updated.

I actually went to real school for the first time in a year so that's pretty..... okay, I guess. I have to keep my mask on for five and a half hours before lunch though so it's hard to breathe, but it's good to be out of the house for once.

Anyways Random QOTD: Percy Jackson or Harry Potter? In terms of the books, I say Percy Jackson, but when it comes to the movies, Harry Potter wins over the Percy Jackson ones. *Looks at Disney* Don't mess it up, please.

WHAT THE ACTUAL HADES WHY DO I HAVE 1.1k FREAKING READS ON THIS?! *keeps reloading Wattpad* this can't be right. It's gotta be a glitch. But until I have proof Wattpad is lying to me, thank you guys so much. You have all been very supportive of my beginnings of writing and it makes me really happy to see that some of you are liking this stuff.

I will try to write some of your requests and suggestions soon. Have a great day!