I'm Not So Terrible, Am I?

Holiday chapter! (No angst this time I promise.)

* * *

Will

"No, Leo!" Piper said.

"What?" Leo asked while putting his hands up in the air like a what did I do? gesture.

"We aren't watching that! she argued, laughing just a bit.

"Why not?"

Annabeth chimed in. "Because, Leo, we told you to pick a holiday or winter themed movie that we could watch. 

"And?" Leo said, rolling his wrists to signal to Annabeth to elaborate.

"And 'The Winter Soldier' is not a holiday or winter movie!" Annabeth lectured.

"It's called the 'WINTER Soldier'. W-I-N-T-E-R! IT'S LITERALLY IN THE TITLE!"Leo tried to explain. Me, Frank, Jason, and Hazel were cracking up at the stupidity of this argument as Percy tried to back Leo up and my boyfriend, Nico, rolled his eyes and facepalmed.

After ten whole minutes of a pointless debate on whether or not it was a "winter movie", Piper and Annabeth relented and we all gathered on and around the large couch to watch Captain America.

Me and Nico sat on the left side of the couch drinking steaming hot chocolate topped off with fluffy marshmallows and whipped cream and a light yet cozy blanket draped over our shoulders. He snuggled close to me and it was all I could do not to blush. I rested my head on top of his and held him tightly. My death boy and me. Just then, I heard snickers from around the room. Probably just Leo doing something stupid again. I elected to ignore it and continued cuddling with my adorable boyfriend. 

"Hey Will! Nico! Look up!" It was Percy's voice. Nico pulled away from me a little and we looked behind us to see Percy smiling down at us mischievously. Oh no. He was holding something above us. I looked up to see what it was. Above us, was Percy's arm extended over our heads from behind. Pinched in between his fingers as he waved it back and forth teasingly over us was- Oh gods. A bundle of mistletoe herb.

I looked around at everyone. Hazel was smiling brightly with her hands clasped over her mouth, Leo, Jason, and Piper were laughing their heads off, Frank tried to stifle a smile along with Annabeth, who despite looking at Percy like "Oh c'mon, Seaweed Brain! Leave them alone," couldn't hide her ear-to-ear grin. I then looked at Nico, both of our eyes wide and ears reddened.

"I-I uh," I stammered unintelligibly. Way to go, Solace.

The truth was that though we had been dating for some time now, we had never actually kissed before. We had always taken things really slowly since it took so long for Nico to trust me, or anyone for that matter. I didn't want to push him. I mean, it's not like I've never wanted to kiss him before, but if Nico wasn't ready for that, it was fine with me. But this...

I turned to Percy, his sea-green eyes looking down at us expectantly. "No," I scolded, trying and failing to act stern. "No! No. No. Percy I swear I am going to-."

"Oh c'mon Solace! Am I really that bad?" I heard Nico say next to me. I faced him.

"W-what? No! I ju-."

He cut me off by pressing his lips to mine. My thoughts and mind went wild. Was I dreaming? I had barely anytime to register what had happened before he pulled away. What the freaking Hades?

Nico grinned at me when we broke apart. "See? I'm not so terrible, am I?" He shrugged it off like our first kiss was no big deal and returned to curling up next to me.

I heard a collective "AWWW!" from everyone around us. I had almost forgotten they were there, for I was still trying to process the last few seconds of my life. Nico, my sweet, wonderful, gorgeous boyfriend, had just kissed me. He freaking kissed me. How did I feel? I was on top of the world. Neither of us even tried to hide our huge smiles and delighted expressions as we cuddled each other, one boy holding the other for the remainder of the night.

* * *

I'm sorry this one was so short, but maybe I'll do another chapter for the holidays.

I just finished all my midterms after over ten total hours of testing and I feel really good about that.

Random QOTD: To all of the theater kids out there, do you guys have any musical recommendations? I want to listen to at least one more over the holiday break and I can't think of any.

Anyways, that is all I have to say. Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Chrystler and happy holiday season to everyone!