It's perfect

Denmark

I held Iceland's hand as we stood in front of the door. He was finally going back to school today. I thought he would be excited but...he was just squeezing my hand tighter and tighter with every second.
I let go of him because it started to hurt. I knew what he was going through...and it's terrible. Being bullied is never a good experience. Depression...trauma...anxiety, I knew all of them. I didn't want my little brother to go through that.

- Common Icy...we've been standing here for like 5 minutes. Open the door.

- No.

I sighed and patted his back. He was extremely tense but under my touch, he loosened up a little. He took a deep breath and did it.
The cold air blew right at our faces. I got out first and looked at Sweden's car. It was parked down in the front of the house.
He was talking with someone on the phone while blushing and giggling like a little teenage girl.

I overheard him talking to Norway about this person...it seems like they are dating but I'm not sure.
Sweden looked up at me and Iceland and quickly ended the call.

- Ready to go champ?

- Ready as I will be...

Sweden smiled warmly and walked up to him. He kneeled down and huged his youngest sibling.

- Oh gosh, when did you get so handsome??

- Oh shut up...

Icy giggled and pushed Sweden away. How adorable. I love my family so much...I can't believe I'm moving out in a year. I spent so many years with those people. After the wars, the battles I feel like I'm finally ready to live on my own tho.

The drove away and I stayed there just looking at the sea. The place where I spent years of my childhood. This is so amazing.

Norway is getting help.
Sweden is happy.
Iceland found a friend.
Finland worked out his issues.
And I'm...finally at peace.

This...is perfect...