author's note - sequel???

wow. the story is over. it was incredible writing it, even though the ending sucked and was more depressing than amnesia... i know some of you wanted happy ending between luke and bo (#buke yoooo) but i don't know, it just didn't fit in my mind. i'm sorry for the inconvenience.

this book touches sensitive matters like substance abuse, no matter if it's alcohol or drugs, suicide, cutting, depression and all kinds of black. now i want you to know, for the love of god, or the boys even: talk. if you feel sad or depressed, or just wanting to let everything out, talk to someone. if you're feeling suicidal, it's crucial that you tell someone. i know it seems hard, trust me i know, but it's important. you can even talk to me if you wish, i'll write down all my social media accounts and you can contact me whenever and about everything.

the boys want you alive, I want you alive; you're all perfect <3

aNOTHER THING: I'm writing a sequel about this story (don't scream pls i have a headache) which should start being updated from tomorrow or so. well, whenever you guys want it. i've written some parts :)

well, that's basically it. thank you for being with me through this journey and I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as i loved writing it :) you can leave me questions or comments you want answers or opinions on, and i'll answer them :) well if you have any tbh

social media:
twitter: @/canvasclifford
instagram: @/f.x.ye
kik: fluorescented

stay rad guys! See you soon xoxo