Strange Voices of the Dead

N O T E

N O T E

1. This story contains of minimal explicit violence, including words or language that are considered profane, vulgar, or offensive by some readers.

2. Change your background to black for a good reading experience.

3. Credit to the rightful owners for pictures, informations and media used.

4. This story is a RAW FIRST DRAFT!

D I S C L A I M E R

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2021 by Dino Madrid

***

LIVE ANOTHER DAY SERIES:
(*It can be read in no particular order)

1. Take Me to My Funeral
2. Strange Voices of the Dead
3. The Sun in Her Eyes

*****

B L U R B

"I feel more than infinite with you."

Mula pagkabata, hanggang sa sila ay tumanda, hahawakan ni Annara ang pangakong binitawan sa kanya ni Adrian; na magsasama sila habangbuhay at siya lang ang tangi nitong mamahalin. She used to write him letters, he always saved her a seat and they are paralleled of doing the things what really excite them.

After Adrian died at a young age in an unfortunate accident, Annara's heart and soul broke in two. She starts hearing strange mystical voices in bereavement from him- it was the voices she couldn't understand, as if it was all noises coming under the ground. For some, it was distracting and somehow irritating but for her, she finds it very frightening and intrusive.

And then Wicker came who looks like the man she fell in love with and poured her sweetest devotion before. He really looks like Adrian. Parang pinagbiyak na bunga ang katangian at hitsura nila. He happened and changed everything.

Nang dumating ang lalaking ito sa buhay niya, nanumbalik ang lahat ng alaala niya para kay Adrian. She began hearing lesser voices. Pawang binubura ng lalaking ito ang mga ingay na noo'y kinatatakutan niya. Those voices started to sing a different song, an unalike tone she haven't heard for a while.

Could he be the man who'll help her eradicate these voices or could he make it worse?

You may hear different sounds everywhere, every day. But it is somehow frightening if you could hear strange voices of the dead.