Book II

starting off, i renamed this book because the old one was a bit uncomfortable for me.

hello ! this is my first time posting to this godforsaken book since 2018 and while there are no new chapters i'm going to be bringing what i have of the second book here and merging the two ! I will be deleting the second book, previously titled "Yours" because it's being discontinued but i would like everyone reading currently to have a bit of closure ! nothing has been edited since the chapters were posted including the author's notes and the grammatical errors, i'm sure there's plenty :)

Prologue

Gerard layed in bed staring at the ceiling. He had gotten used to this rouitine of Bert coming home from work frustrated and in need of a distraction and Gerard was always there conveniently placed for him to use. Bert was currently hovering above
Gerard, sweaty and out of breath as he thrusted into him repeatedly with his face moist with sweat tucked into Gerards neck kissing the area once and awhile. You could say that Gerard was the complete opposite of Bert right now. He wasnt sweating or panting. Hell, he wasnt even moving. Berts small grunts and moans were enough to keep him motivated and awake, he knew that atleast one person was enjoying this. He layed there with his eyes in the same spot. closing them occasionally when he felt discomfort. Gerard learned a while ago that sex hurt worse when you werent even turned on. You felt evey little thing that would usualy be covered up by the intense pleasure that you should be feeling when making love. but this wasnt making love. . . was it? Because in order to make love , first you must be in love. And Gerard knew now after five years that what he and Bert shared was not love. It was a jumble of sins and mistakes. Bert's sin was simple. Lust. From day one all that bert had ever felt was pure lust for the boy underneath him now. Lust that a young, fragile and broken mind could easily take for love. What Gerard suffered from was barely considered a sin, it was more of a weakness. it was Guilt. An unavoidable emotion used to weaken. He felt guilty for what happed to Bert and how saddened he appeared. the death of his mother took toll on him in the worst possible way. But Berts sick solution was to use his mothers death as a way to lure in what he really wanted Gerard. Now that he had what he wanted he was happy.

Like an animal caged from the wild you can never be truly happy doing somthing you were forced into especially is that thing was never ment for you. Gerard was suffering though it went unnoticed because the years of pretending from his childhood (if you could call it that) lead him to become the best liar in history. To eveyone else he was fine. Thriving even. But both he and bert knew that on the inside, Gerard Way was dying.

-
A/N: first chapter should be out in a few weeks possibly less, thanks for reading !!

-serrae