When Love Hurts-Chapter Eighteen- I'll Never Forgive You

"Ashley." I turned around to find Bruce behind me.

"Hey.." I was starting to walk to my room when Bruce blocked my way. I tilted my head and smelled alcohol from his breath.

"Where have you been?" I was backing away until my back reached the wall. He looked angry.. Why?

"We took a walk before he drove me home.." Bruce raised his eyebrow, both his hands on the sides of my head against the wall.

"A walk? Until so late?" I nodded my head before trying to escape. He grabbed hold of my waist and held me. My eyes widened when i saw his eyes, Bruce was very angry.. and drunk?

"Bruce.. Let me go i-" I was cut off by his kiss. I was shocked as he crashed his lips onto mine, his arms holding me so tightly that i couldn't breathed.

"Mmm, Bru-" He ignored my cries and continued to kiss me. I was dizzy after some time and grasped when he hauled me over his shoulders, walking to his room.

"Put me down! Bruce, what the hell are you thinking!" He slammed his bedroom door closed and swung me onto his bed. "Wait, Bruce.."

"No. You're mine tonight." Bruce crushed me, his body on top of me, his lips taking possession of mine. I struggled for a while before he pulled back.

"Why? Am i that disgusting?”  Bruce narrowed his eyes at me, his eyes bloodshot.

"No, Bruce, you're not thinking clearly. Please.." Bruce hissed and startled me by tearing my blouse. "What are you doing! Bruce, no.. You're scaring me!." I was trembling a bit, my eyes wide with fear. I can only feel anger emitting from him, his eyes with fury. He grunted and took my bra off as well, his touch rough. I was crying at this point, no, Bruce wouldn't do this to me. I pushed him but he held both of my hands on top of my head with one hand, the other tugging at my skirt. I struggled as he pushed my skirt up, taking my underwear off me before forcing my legs opened.

"Why are you doing this?" I sobbed silently as he kissed my neck, his pants already pulled down. He took my lips again, biting my lower lip as i cried out. My lip sting at the place he bitten, the skin broken. I could taste my blood as he forced his tongue down my throat, muffling my cries.

"Ashie.." He whispered before entering me. It hurts.. I wasn't ready but he didn't cared. What happened to him? Why is he doing this to me? I could only feel his thrusts, breaking my heart in the process. He wouldn't hurt me, that's what i believed. But he did.. I couldn't think of anything else as he groaned and possessed my body, tearing my soul as well. After a few moments, he slumped against me, his breathing slowing down. I was grasping for breath as well, my sobs stuck at my throat.

"Oh god.." Bruce raised his head, his eyes with shock. I pushed him when he released his grip on my hands, his body rolled over to the side. I quickly lifted myself from his bed, running out of his room.

"Ashley! Please, i can explain! Fuck!" I ran into my bedroom and locked the door, sliding down to the floor. I buried my head on my knees, my arms wrapped around myself as i wept.

"Ashie.. I'm so sorry. Oh god.. I'm sorry! Ashie.. please.. I'm sorry.." I pressed my hands against my ears before standing up and ran to the bed. I hid under the covers and closed my eyes shut. This is a nightmare. Bruce didn't do that to me. No.. he didn't raped me. No! How can he do that to me! 

"Ashley.." I could hear his hand slapping on the door before it died down. There was a few bangs on it, which i think is his head, banging on it.

"Go away! Please..." I cried out and hid under the covers again, sobbing.

"'I'm so sorry..." I heard his muffled voice outside. I didn't know how long i cried. I drifted away into sleep after a few hours of crying, with him repeating his apology again and again. I woke up and found sunlight showing through the curtains. I picked myself up, going through my belongings in my luggage to find some clothes. I dressed myself and swung the door opened, stepping over Bruce who fell onto the floor. He was outside my door the whole night, fallen asleep against my door.

"Ashley!" He grabbed my arm and swung me around to face him after he stood up.

"Don't. Touch. Me." He released his grip and his hand flopped to his sides. I was scared. I was angry. Why of all people it had to be him? I clenched my fists and glared at him.

"I'm sorry.." I turned my head away when i saw the dark circles under his eyes.

"I don't want to hear it. I just want to forget everything that happened. Just.. leave me alone." I left him standing where he was and walked into the bathroom down the hallway. I washed myself and walked past him who was sitting on the sofa. He raised his head when he saw me, his eyes bloodshot. I ignored him and went into my bedroom, putting on my office outfit. I packed my stuff and dragged my luggage out, his face pained.

"Where are you going? Ashley, please. Listen to me." He was standing in my way but i pushed him aside, pulling my case along. I opened the door and walked out.

"I'm going to a hotel. Please don't stand in my way." I gritted my teeth as tears started to fall. I turned my head away and closed the door, leaving him where he was.

"Dad, i want out of here." I was in a taxi now, going to a hotel nearby. There was people talking in the background, almost overlapping his voice.

"Why? I can't take over the duties over there now. Be serious, Ashley." I huffed and bit my lip.

"I.. Dad. I can't stand it anymore.." I heard my Dad sighing over the line.

"Is it Bruce? It's been so many years Ashley. Learn to let go." I almost screamed at my Dad. If he knew what Bruce did to me will he still be so calm? No.. I breathed in and out, steadying myself. I was shaking a bit.

"Dad.. please i-"

"No, Ashley. You'll have to stay there until i can free myself, you hear me? I can't take any of your hissy fits at a time like this. Okay honey?" I balled my fists and breathed.

"Okay Dad. Bye." I cut off the line before he can say anything else. I wiped the tears away from my cheeks, my eyes staring at the buildings whizzing past.

I skipped work for two days before deciding to go back to work after being bombarded by my Dad, Bruce and Jacob. I strode into the office, ignoring the curious stares from others as i walked to my office.

"Ashley!" I ignored Bruce's call and continued my way to my office.

"What?" I hissed as he stepped in front of me, blocking my way. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into my office, forcing me to sit on the sofa.

"Ashley. Listen to me, i was drunk that night and-" I clenched my fists as i stared at his pale face.

"And what Bruce? What do you expect me to say after what happened?" There was a moment of silence before he cleared his throat and spoke.

"'I didn't know why i did that, i just.. I'm so sorry. Ashley, if there's anyway i could make you forgive me,i'll-" I stood up and glared at him.

"I'll never forgive you, Bruce. Never." He turned silent as he looked at me, his eyes never leaving mine. He left me years ago and now he just had to rubbed more salt to my wounds? Additional pain as he wound my pride and my body? Why am i so blind to love him? I really wanted to hate him!

"So be it." I was stunned as he fixed an icy glare at me before walking out of my office. That's it? I think my heart couldn't be more shattered than now, i am already trying to pick up the pieces from many years ago and now.. I think i'm giving up.

 Up Next-

Chp19-Hurting You