Meeting the new student

"There's a new student in class 1A"  Aizawa-sensei said. We were all surprised when he said that, we hoped it wasn't someone useless or mean (like Kachan). Suddenly i heard Kachan scream out of nowhere "HEY THE NEW STUDENT DIDN'T PASS THE EXAM THEN HOW DID THEY GET ACCEPTED IN THE FIRST PLACE?! THAT'S UNFAIR". Aizawa-sensei then mumbled "calm down Bakugo, it's a long story about how they got accepted". We all relied silent for a second. Afterwards a white haired girl walks in the classroom full of excitement. "WHAT'S WITH THAT WIERD EXTRA?! SHE LOOKS LIKE A GRANDMA"
          The girl's head lowers and suddenly that face of excitement turns into an upset look. Afterwards she slowly walks at her desk. The whole classroom was mad at Kachan and it was obvious. 

At the break...

          After the lesson finished i decided to talk to the new girl. She was sitting alone at the bench. I gently tapped her shoulder and asked kindly "Excuse me?". She looked at me and answered "yes?". Afterwards I asked "You are the new student? Right?". She nodded. "So what was your name again?" I kindly asked. "Aoi, your name?" she asked me. " Izuku Midoriya but everyone calls me Deku" i answered. She slightly smiled "Well see you at training Deku".