The dekusquad

At lunch...
At lunch i was sitting with Uraraka, Iida and Kirishima. Then we all saw Aoi slowly walking towards our table. "Do you guys mind if i sit here?" she asked. Iida answered "Of course there's no problem". She slowly sat down. I akwardly asked "So Aoi whats your quirk?"."Why you wonder about me so much? Are you a stalker or something?" she sounded annoyed. "S-sorry I-i didn't m-mean to..." I stumbled. She left the table in angrily. Did i say anything wrong....?
The next day...
While walking to class i saw Aoi talking to Shinsou. They are childhood friends, just like me and Kachan. After they finished talking i saw Aoi walking towards me. " I'm really sorry for yesterday" she apologized. "It's ok, you were probably in a bad mood" i forgave her. She smiled and said "See you at class Deku". Although I wondered how could anyone be friends with Shinsou. I mean he is pretty much soulless and he even said that he isn't here to make friends... It's awfully weird
At lunch...
Aoi decided to sit with us at lunch. I was happy that she completely forgot about what happened last time. While time was passing i heard her ask me "So why did you ask me about my quirk last time?". I couldn't find an answer. "I'm only going to tell you if you answer me what you are going to do with the answer". My mind went blank then suddenly "I'd really like to know if you wanted to join the dekusquad that's why" i answered in an high pitch tone. That wasn't the real reason tho. She laughed a bit and said "Ok then Deku I will tell you my quirk cause I'm actually interested to join the dekusquad". I smiled and said "Great!". "My quirk is called water manipulation, which allows me to make water float and control it's temperature" she answered.