N-no! I-it's n-not like t-that!

At the dorms...
              When i finally got at my dorm i remembered to write down in my notebook about Aoi's quirk. I didn't quite understand her quirk but maybe I'll understand better while her quirk is in action.
Some weeks later...
             While me and Uraraka were at the mall we saw a villain attacking there were a few heroes there. Among those heroes i saw Yaomomo and Aoi fighting the villains. So I decided to help while Uraraka was calling the cops. "EVERYONE EXCEPT THE HEROES RUN!!!" Yaomomo screamed. Then i saw Aoi splashing the villains with a big amount of water. I wondered how could she find that amount of water in a mall. Anyways i had no time to wonder i had to help them. And out of nowhere i started to run as fast as i could and then "DETROIT SMAAAASH" I screamed as i smashed the last one of the villains.
After the attack...
             "Thanks for helping us Deku" Yaomomo mumbled. "No problem! Anyways now that we're heroes that's our job isn't it?". Aoi smiled and whispered to me "I like your point of view about heroes and that's why you would make a great hero". I was really happy when i heard that.
Two days later...
            I decided to go to the park. On my way to the park i encountered some beautiful roses. They were planted in a small yard. I decided to cut one of them because they looked pretty. It would look so nice on the dinner table of my home. I put the rose in my bag and continued walking towards the park. I saw Todoroki-kun on my way to the park, he was in a cafè. So i went to hang out with him.
While hanging out...
           "So what's your opinion about the new girl?" Todoroki-kun asked me. "I like hanging around her she's fun but kinda creepy" i answered. "You really seem to be around her" Todoroki-kun said. "What do you mean by that Todoroki-kun?" I mumbled. "I think you have a crush on her" Todoroki-kun whispered. I started blushing a lot "N-no! I-it's n-not like t-that!" I screamed. Todoroki-kun slightly smiled and said "Yes you do".