Forever

Some hours later...
I felt my eyelids open, where was I? Wasn't I dead? I felt someone holding my hand. My vision was blurry and I could barely see. "Your awake? Thank goodness! I must call the doctors!" It was Momo's voice.

Wait I'm- I'M ALIVE! THANK GOODNESS! I'M ALIVE! I'M ALIVE! OH MY- I'M GONNA SEE MOMO AGAIN AND WE'RE GONNA GET MARRIED! I ALWAYS WAITED FOR THIS MOMENT! Or is this just the afterlife...? I need to make sure!

My vision has gotten better so I looked around. Am I at a hospital? It seems so. I saw Momo running back into the room with two doctors next to her. "Apparently Mrs Aoi woke up from her coma but due to her organs failing she be deceased in about five hours" I overheard one of the doctors whisper. Momo's face teared up

She was shaking and panicking

She was shaking and panicking. She was screaming at the doctors for about 10 minutes or so but I don't really care about dying anymore. I only care for the happiness of Momo... I wish I could yell I love you to her but I can't even open my mouth. I can only move my neck for now. I guess I'm gonna die now... I wish I could see Momo's wedding dress on our wedding day.

Two hours later...
My parents managed to come all the way to Washington just to be with me until my last seconds. I managed to start talking again. My parents and Momo were chatting with me for a long time. They were all happy though. Why do I feel like something's off...

My last minutes...
The doctors told me that my time was running out. Still I didn't care. Why should I? There's nothing I could do anymore

Momo was sitting right infront of me... She slowly leaned towards me and gave me a kiss.

"Will you love me forever?" Momo yelled

"Forever" I said with a smile on my face

Momo was shocked to see me smile through my last breaths. She hugged me so tight

I felt my eyelids heavy again... This was it... This is the end... I'm feeling so happy even if I'm dying... Atleast I'm dying next to the people I love.

Thank you Mom and Dad for giving me support and help me reach this point. Thank you dekusquad and bakusquad for making me happy in hard times. And most importantly...

Thank you Momo, thank you fir accepting yourself for loving who you want to, thank you for comforting me through all the hard times. Thank you...

I'll love you FOREVER...

I cried so much making this I hope you liked this. Thank you for reading 💞💖
I know I ended this in a bad way but I still had a lot of fun making this so I hope you enjoyed.

The meaning of this fanfic is about learning to forgive, love and care for everyone that helped you throughout life or else they will turn against you.